Day 8 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Niall are Playing I-SPY

To wake up to the alarm was like torture. It was like someone was using a jack hammer in Louis' skull to the tune of the marimba while simultaneously blowing an extremely high pitched whistle.

What also was not fair was the fact he now had to get up out of bed and he was extremely comfortable with Harry wrapped around him. Harry it seemed was not happy with the noise because he was looking blearily up from Louis' chest with the sweetest grumpy face Louis had ever seen.

"You look like a grumpy little bunny," Louis said squeezing Harrys cheek slightly and grinning as Harry grumbled something into Louis' chest and buried himself closer to him.

"Please get out of bed to this disgusting noise will shut the fuck up." Niall said standing above them and Louis held a hand up which Niall took and he pulled. Louis stood up easily with his help and Harrys head hit the mattress.

He whined and opened his eyes giving Louis his best look of betrayal and Louis held his own hand out to help Harry up. He took it and Louis helped him stand and as they left the mattress, the alarm stopped.

"It was cute the way you two were cuddling." Niall said grinning at them.

"He's just jealous he wasn't invited into it." Harry replied as he pulled a jumper on and leant against the wall as Louis pulled on his hoody and some jeans.

"I am actually," Niall said. "Devastated."

"Talking about devastation, the house was completely off with me yesterday." Louis said.

"It was very direct." Harry nodded. "I suppose it was trying to be professional."

"Didn't try and hit on me once" Louis said grinning as Harry rolled his eyes in a very obvious fashion. focusing on him again afterwards with a smirk.

"You mean mortifyingly reject you over and over in front of the world." Harry replied and Louis chuckled and nodded.

"I miss it."

"Lets go to the diary room before the challenge then," Harry said. "See how many times the house can reject you in that time."

"I'll try every day until the house accepts either my advances or at least agree to a blind date with one of my electronics." Harry snorted at this and grabbed Louis' hand much to his shock to drag them both towards the diary room.

"Wait, I want to see the house reject Louis," Niall said as he hopped over trying to put a sock on. Harry and Louis stopped and waited for Niall to put it on and walk over to them properly. Louis was distinctly aware that Harry had not released his hand yet.

"Lets go!" Niall said happily and pulled them both to the diary room.

"Niall's actually quite strong." Harry whispered to Louis who nodded in reply as Niall opened the diary room doors and they walked in. As they reached the chair, Harry finally dropped Louis' hand.

Louis climbed to sit on the back of the chair and the other two sat on it normally and they all grinned at the camera.

"You know, the first thing I look at in a partner is their eyes and although you only have one, it's very big and bright," Louis said and Niall cackled as Harry grinned at the ground.

"Thank you Louis." The house said "It's still a no."

"Savage," Harry muttered as Niall continued to cackle.

"ouch," Louis said but grinned. "I spy with my two normal eyes, something beginning with 'C'"

"Cunt," Niall said and Louis covered Nialls eyes with his hands and then moved his hands about Nialls face.