Day 27 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Emotional

When the alarm sounded in the morning, Louis was ready to drop kick it to mars and then somehow stamp it to oblivion even with the lack of gravity there.

He was through with it and it only seemed to be getting louder. He could feel Harry laying behind him wit his arms wrapped tightly around his stomach and he really didn't want to move.

He wanted to spoon with Harry forever, swapping positions now and then but only moving to do so. However, the house was cruel and the alarm continued its shrill noise in his ear and he knew it wouldn't shut up until they were out of bed.

Slowly he opened his eyes adjusting them to the light in the room and turned around in Harrys arms.

Harry was obviously awake too, but was fighting off the alarm, cursing it in his head. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were squeezed shut. Louis scooted closer to him pushing Harry back slightly and Harry it seemed understood what he was doing because without opening his eyes he scooted back as Louis scooted forward. 

Their arms didn't loosen their grips as they moved, nor as Louis grabbed the blanket in his hand as Harry fell out of the bed and pulled Louis with him, rolling until they were both off the bed and the blanket was now wrapped around them like a burrito. 

Although the floor was solid and hard, Louis simply nuzzled into Harry closer and decided it was better than nothing. The alarm finally turned off as, with a rather loud thump, Niall rolled off of his own mattress.

Harry and he both gave a sigh of relief at the same time and Louis could feel sleep washing over him once more and he let it take him, lightly dozing on and off. He was faintly aware of shouts from the other room while also feeling rather at peace with Harry on the floor.

He knew the next morning he'd have to get up early and to prepare for the date and it was the only part of the next day that he wasn't looking forward to. He kind of wanted the day to be over quickly so he could wake up looking at Harry knowing he was about to surprise him and tell him about the date day.

Finally the urge to pee was too much for Louis to stand and he had to try and unwrap himself from the blankets and Harry to get up. Harry finally let him go after Louis almost kneed him in the balls trying to get some of the blankets from underneath them.

"Morning darling." Louis muttered as Harrys eyes finally opened slightly but closed again quite quickly, the light obviously too bright for him.

"Hey." He said before yawning and finally opening his eyes properly as Louis sat up on the floor and looked around the room. Perrie, Niall, Harry and himself were the only ones laying in there, the others all up getting their breakfasts. 

Louis stood up from the ground and moved to Harrys pile of clothes knowing Harry was watching him and he grabbed one. He knew he'd have to pack at some point today, because he sure as hell wouldn't have time the next day and he was hoping Harry wouldn't mind him taking most of his clothes with him. 

He moved off to the bathroom and peed before trying to wake himself up a little and he brushed his teeth as Harry joined him in the bathroom also getting himself ready for the morning.

"Can the housemates please make their way over to the sofas." The house spoke and Louis sighed grabbing a towel to dry off his face and hands and he grabbed Harrys hand and they walked through from the bathroom to the sofas were everyone was starting to assemble.

Louis was just about waking up for the day and he pulled Harry down onto his lap as he waited to know what the challenge for the day would be.

"I hope its something in that massive open space." Liam said, "We didn't make the most of having that much space."