Day 17 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Feeling Homesick

When Louis woke up his eyes were heavy and didn't want to open, he was tired and his body ached slightly from throwing the ball so much. He could feel Harry laying on him, his head on his chest and his hair tickling at his chin and he was warm and a nice weight on him.

Their legs were still linked together and Louis slowly opened his eyes to look down at Harry, who was still sleeping soundly. Considering they now had the whole huge mattress to themselves, they were only taking up Louis' bit in the middle.

Louis tried to stop his thoughts from going to the night before, how they'd been so close to kissing and their deal to date when Louis was no longer nominated. That was if he didn't leave that next week.

He decided it would probably be best if he got out of bed now and didn't stare at Harry while he was sleeping because he was wanting to kiss him more and more by the passing seconds.

"Hey Lou," Zayn voice drifted over to him and Louis looked up as he walked over to the bed. He hummed to let Zayn know he'd heard him. "Want to go out for a smoke?"

"Sure," Louis agreed quietly. He slowly rolled Harry off of him so he wouldn't wake him and he got out of the bed standing up and putting his hoody on. He looked back at Harry asleep on the bed and his mind flashed to Harry being in his bed at home, and Louis going and burning a breakfast for him after a long night of- he was quick to look away and follow Zayn out of the bedroom.

"So you've moved in with Perrie, hey?" Louis grinned at Zayn as they made their way through the living room and over to the garden. Mary was the only one awake and they sent her a smile where she was leant against the counter with a glass of water.

"Yeah, I unlike you don't move in on our first date." Zayn smirked.

"We're not dating." Louis replied rolling his eyes as they walked outside. Louis kind of wished he'd put sweats on because damn it was cold this morning and he pulled his hoody down over his hands.

"Sure," Zayn grinned as they made it to the smoking shelter and both sat down. Louis put his knees up and pulled the hoody down over them too and they both dropped their heads back looking up at the dark sky.

"We've made a pact to go on a date when I'm not nominated." Louis said, "If I'm still in by next week of course."

"Well at least you've talked about it," Zayn chuckled, "Better than avoiding the subject."

"Which is what you managed to do about Perrie. So you two official yet?" Louis asked turning to look at him, Zayn was still looking up at the sky but he looked quite content.

"We're 'dating' I suppose, but there's really not much one can do as a date. We just go into whichever room doesn't have as many people in it and chat about stuff." Zayn shrugged. "And make out under the covers."

"Nice," Louis chuckled and sat up to grab a cigarette, he needed to get warm and since he couldn't have tea this was going to have to do. He lit it and leant back as he took a drag, the smell a little soothing.

"I can't believe we've been here two weeks," Zayn said after a minute of silence as they watched the smoke diapering into the air around them, the sky lightening with every second that passed.

"Yeah, it's gone so fast but it's also gone so slowly. I've never gone so long without seeing or speaking to my siblings." Louis said as Zayns words sunk in. They were both silent and frowned as they thought about it more. Suddenly Louis didn't feel so cold anymore, but instead felt extremely empty and weird.

He wanted nothing more than to call up his family and have a conversation with them and he knew that was impossible and by the strained look Zayn had, he was thinking the same.