Day 11 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Harry are Doing Yoga In the Garden

"Niall, stop farting." Louis woke up hearing Harry groan and wished he hadn't because there was a very pungent smell around the bed and he groaned and buried his face into Harrys chest and hoped it would get better. It didn't.

"No," Louis whined sitting up and glaring over at Niall who was smiling at them smugly and Louis turned back to Harry who had his hand over his nose. "lets take the sofa,"

Louis said to him, his eyes droopy and his voice raspy. Harry just nodded and they stood up, Louis grabbed the blanket and yanked it off Niall and they both walked into the living room, the sky still very dark outside.

"It's six in the morning." Harry said falling onto one of the sofas and he held his arms out for Louis to join him, which he did, with the blanket and he closed his eyes immediately as he curled into Harrys chest.

"Too early," Louis muttered and Harry chuckled.

"I used to get up at this time to go for jogs or do yoga," He said and Louis opened an eye and looked up at him. An image of Harry doing some very bendy things flashing into his mind. He rather liked the idea.

"You should teach me some yoga moves." Louis told him closing his eyes. Harry went to move and Louis held him tighter. "Later. First, we sleep."

"Fine," Harry said with a chuckle, "but when the alarm goes off I'm teaching you some positions."

"oh, Harold. that's nice of you, but I'm not sure how the house will feel about that." He said sleepily into Harrys chest. He earned himself a pinch on his hip and simply grinned as he let himself sink back into sleep.

The second time he woke up was to the alarm blaring from the living room. Louis opened his eyes and blinked a few times before looking at Harry who appeared to have been watching him. He moved to sit up slowly and smiled down at Harry who continued watching him with a grin.

"You ready to do some yoga?" Harry asked him and Louis nodded and shrugged indifferently. At least he'd see Harry in some of the different positions he'd imagined in his head.

He stood up and Harry followed him, Louis grabbed the blanket and walked to the bedroom where people were still getting up. He threw the blanket onto the bed and turned and ran over to Harry who was looking at something Mary was pointing at.

He jumped onto Harrys back, his arms wrapping around Harrys neck and Harry, although surprised, grabbed his thighs and held him there. Louis was impressed given that Harry was still in the conversation with Mary and hadn't seemed to falter that much.

"Yeah I'll cook it, it's cool." Harry grinned. Louis looked down at the counter to see them looking at some mince. Mary patted Harrys arm and moved to put the mince back in the fridge and Louis put his chin on Harrys shoulder and looked at him.

"Lets get bendy then, Harold." Louis said and Harry chuckled and walked them out into the garden. Liam was already doing his press ups while Zayn splashed him with water. Louis grinned and dropped himself down as they reached the grass.

They moved towards the far end of the garden and into the corner where a couple of bushes sat and the grass felt soft beneath their feet and not covered in paint.

"Right," Harry said, "Lets have a bit of fun with this," Harry said. Louis raised an eyebrow at him and Harry grinned. "Firstly close your eyes and breath, let everything go."

Louis closed his eyes and breathed occasionally looking at Harry with one eye watching him stood breathing.

"Right get down on the floor and sit on your calves," Harry said getting down on the floor much like he'd just explained it and Louis followed suit facing Harry so he could copy what Harry was going to do next. Harry then moved to lay on the ground with his legs still bent and Louis raised an eyebrow at him and tried to follow suit.