Day 21 in the Big Brother House and the housemates are dancing on the table

The first thing Louis registered when he woke up was that it was light in the room, the harsh sight making him squeeze his eyes closed. The next was the feather light kisses Harry was giving to his neck and shoulder as he lay behind him.

Louis sighed at the feeling letting his body relax into the bed. It was going to be a stress filled day and Louis was all to willing to lay here for as long as possible and revel in the touches Harry gave him. Moments like this were something he would miss the most if he left the house.

"Morning," Harry said, sensing that he had woken up and Louis pulled Harrys arms around him tighter and moved back into him to make them as close as possible.

"Don't stop." Louis muttered, his voice still hoarse from sleeping and he felt Harry smile against his neck, "T'was nice."

His face buried into Louis' neck once more and he sighed again as Harry tangled their legs together and kissed his neck once again. 

"how did you sleep in the end?" Harry asked and Louis hummed keeping his eyes closed as Harry continued to kiss his neck again.

"I've had better nights." He muttered and Harry sighed squeezing him in closer and kissing him more purposefully and rather sloppily over his neck and shoulder making Louis smile and pretend to get away from the onslaught, although it was still nice and Louis wasn't putting in much effort.

"Stop wiggling away," Harry chuckled and pulled Louis back to him somehow even closer, Louis didn't put up any fight with that as Harry was comfortable and warm and he just needed to feel calm for now. Harry buried his face into his neck again and Louis moved to link his fingers with Harrys hands pulling them around him fully and he could feel Harry smiling against his neck.

They lay together for a while, Harrys breath on his neck sending Louis into an almost doze, only slightly aware of things around him.

"Want a massage?" Harry asked finally through a yawn and Louis opened an eye, he could see the entirety of the bedroom and he could see no one else was in the room and he wondered what they were all doing, but then he thought about what Harry was asking and a massage did sound quite nice, as long as Harry didn't poke him with his dick again.

"Okay," He said, "But none of that banana stuff,"

Louis let Harry move his hands from his and Harry sat up, Louis turned onto his back and looked over at Harry who smiled down at him. 

"You're facing the wrong way, unless you want me to massage your front," Harry said with a smirk pulling the cover down and Louis  rolled his eyes. He then rubbed them to try and wake himself up a little more and stretched before turning around and putting his arms beneath his head and he closed his eyes again while trying to un-tense his shoulders. Harry moved to straddle his thighs and Louis let out a grunt as Harry started to work his thumbs into Louis' back easing out the knots in his muscles.

It was good and Louis could feel himself dozing off with Harrys touches and the feeling of the knots easing out. Harrys touches were firm but gentle and his muscles were definitely feeling much looser and Louis didn't say anything when Harry occasionally ran his hands a little bit lower than necessary because he just couldn't care less yet.

"What's the time?" Louis asked and Harry hummed and moved slightly as if leaning back on Louis before he returned to his original position.

"Almost one." 

"Damn," Louis muttered, he still had six hours to kill before the evening, although it also was time he needed to hang out with each of the housemates just in case. "Swap."