Week 2 - Eviction

Louis walked over to the sofa with Harrys hand holding his as if it were a life line and Louis felt a little sick as he thoughts flew to leaving again. Harry pulled him onto his lap and Louis took both of Harrys hands and wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"You okay?" Harry asked him.

"Bit nervous," Louis whispered trying not to look too effected but with the way Harry squeezed his hands, it wasn't working. Niall sat beside him putting a hand on Louis' thigh which was promptly knocked off by Harry, Louis sent him what he knew was a pretty pathetic smile and Jade sat on their other side and rubbed his arm soothingly with a smile too.

Niall was silently laughing obviously at Harrys actions and Louis breathed out slightly, smiling because of Harry and also because he felt incredibly supported and leaned his head back on Harrys shoulder hoping Nick wouldn't be a dick and keep him hanging like he did the others last week.

He wanted this all to be over as quickly as possible and as everyone finally sat down he stared at the screen that would soon tell him if he was leaving the house or staying.

Louis stomach swooped as the screen turned on and as it buffered Louis gulped, his throat felt a little dry and he watched it intently as Nick came into view, as cheering filled the room. Louis' eyes fell to the signs all behind Nick in the crowd.

There were loads and about half of them were ones with different slogans about him and Harry, and a giddy feeling overtook his nerves as everyone in the house glanced at them with smirks before looking back at the screen.

"You are live on Channel five, please do not swear." Nick said and Louis stared intently at the screen because he could feel the others giving him looks now and then, so he preoccupied himself watching the people in the audience scream and wave their signs about.

"It's gunna happen, it comes out like a fart," Niall said under his breath. Louis would laugh under any normal circumstances but his nerves were increasing with every second, he already loved these guys and he really didn't want to leave them.

"Looks like we're really shipped, eh?" Harry said, his voice sounded off too and Louis wondered how Harry actually would deal with him leaving the show. If he'd actually be able to watch the rest of the show knowing he wasn't with Harry anymore.

"Yeah," He said but his voice sounded choked to his own ears and he felt Niall squeeze his thigh, this time Harry didn't knock his hand away. He dropped his head back against Harrys shoulder and closed his eyes to try and breath and Harry squeezed him tighter to him and Louis heart thumped loudly in his ears and it almost felt like he was watching everything through tunnel vision.

He felt Harry press his lips to Louis' pulse point and leave them there and Louis bit his lip at the feeling. The crowd were going wild and Louis felt like he wasn't even really there as he concentrated on the feel of Harrys lips. It was almost soothing to a point.

"The public have spent the week voting for who they wanted to keep in the house. James, Tom and Louis, you were all put up for eviction this week." Nick said and Louis focused back on the screen as his name was called out.

"Doesn't half draw shit out does he" Louis muttered,

"Louis!" Mary hissed, "Don't swear."

Louis gave her a guilty smile before turning his face slightly to see Harry. He smiled tightly, looking just as, if not more nervous than Louis and he cupped Harrys cheek smiling before turning back to the screen dropping his hand back to Harrys around him. The crowd started screaming louder and Louis saw the ones in the background waving the signs about him and harry crazily while jumping about.