Day 29 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Dressed as Chickens

Louis was bought out of his sleep to a gentle stoke to his cheek that he knew was Harry just by the softness of the touch but also because Louis was sure he'd always be able to tell when it was Harry who touched him.

He was on his side with his face half pressed into the pillow feeling quite warm, he didn't really want to open his eyes especially since his eyebrow was throbbing painfully so he just lay feeling the soft stroke of Harrys hand.

Finally he opened his eyes noting that they were still under the blankets and Harry was leant on his elbow looking down at him, stroking him with a soft smile on his face.

"Stop watching me sleep, weirdo." Louis muttered but he smiled as he closed his eyes again.

"So I can't admire how beautiful my boyfriend is?" Harry asked quietly as he lay back next to Louis in front of him on the pillow. Louis opened his eyes again and he smiled as his heart seemed to rise up as he caught Harrys eye.

Harry was already smiling widely and Louis reached out to move his hand around Harrys waist and he ran his thumb in a circle.

"Do it when I'm awake and can admire back." Louis said sleepily as Harry hand moved through Louis' hair and then continued down his arm and to his waist. Harry was looking extremely pleased with himself and Louis sighed softly at how his world seemed to all be coming together. "What's the time?"

"I don't have a watch," Harry shrugged and Louis closed his eyes again because of course they didn't have proper ways of telling the time in bed, he was used to having his phone to tell him the time out of the house.

"Yeah that was stupid," Louis said only for Harry to stroked his cheek again and as Louis opened his eyes Harry only grinned wider. "Shut up."

Harry didn't say anything but leant in and pressed a kiss to Louis' nose and then remained close to Louis so their noses touched as he looked straight at Louis. He seemed to be hesitating and Louis continued to watch him and smiled when Harry did lean in to place a chaste kiss to his lips.

"The other housemates aren't up yet so I'm guessing it's early." Harry said and Louis hummed running his hand up Harrys warm back, letting the smoothness of it glide his fingers effortlessly.

"How bad is my eye?" Louis asked after a while still watching Harry and Harry hummed and bought the blanket off of them, letting in some more light although not much before focusing back on Louis. He reached out and gently followed Louis' cheekbone and up to his eyebrow and sighed.

"You've a bruise up here," He said fingers still by his eyebrow and he moved his hand to cup at Louis' cheek with a small smile. "Want me to put more cream on it?"

"So you can make fun of me again?" Louis said but he was smiling and Harry was too meaning he knew Louis wasn't bothered by it. "It's fine at the moment. Only hurts a little."

"Still too much." Harry said frowning slightly and Louis smiled at him and splayed his hand on Harrys back. "He's gone at least."

"Yeah, and we get to go into the room later together, we can try for a better date night." Louis said which had Harry smiling again and Louis moved in closer to him chasing the warmth of Harrys body. It wasn't as warm without the blanket fully over them.

"Sounds perfect." Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around Louis pulling him in so they were completely flush against each other. Louis buried his head into Harrys neck and smiled at the warmth taking over him. Louis still felt like yesterday had been a dream, although the still sight throb from his eye reminded him it did happen.