Week 3 - Eviction

The nerves Louis had woken up with were nothing to what he was feeling right now and he took a deep breath as got down off the table, helped Harry down before he walked over to the sofas. As he reached it, Harry once again swooped him into his arms and pulled him down onto his lap.

Louis felt a little more relaxed physically as he melted into Harrys body, but nerves still swam around his stomach. Although, it may have been the fact he'd not eaten much all day, annoyingly Harry had been right there.

"You'll be fine." Niall said sitting next to him and Louis simply nodded to him slowly but not feeling very sure about it. It was like they all had their rightful seats for when the evictions took place because just like the week before Jade took their other side and Louis linked his fingers into Harrys.

If this was their last few minutes together, he was going to make it worth it and with that he leant his head back on Harrys shoulder too and felt Harry lean his head onto his side, nuzzling him almost like a cat would.

"You do realise there's still hundreds of people who want you two to get together and the only reason you'll be sent out is if you leave it much longer to get together." Jade said and Louis could feel his face heating up. He sent her a warning look which she grinned at and he felt Harry squeeze him tighter.

"She's right, last week we saw all those signs," Niall nodded and he grinned as well as Louis directed his warning look to him now too, "Lets see how many you have this week."

Louis hated to admit it but he too really wanted to see if people still thought they'd be good together, because he sure did.  He breathed in and out again and squeezed his hands with Harrys.

"Have you guys even kissed yet?" Jade asked.

"Come on guys," Harry said, dropping his head onto Louis' shoulder and Louis felt himself smile as he shook his head at Jades abrupt contribution.

"So yes?" Jade continued, "When?"

"They haven't, you can see it on their faces. They want to though," Niall said and Louis knew he was definitely blushing now and he was very happy that Harry was sat behind him and couldn't see his face right now.

"Awh," Jade said pinching at Louis' cheek.

"Fuck off," Louis said trying to move his head from her abuse, his hands were locked with Harrys so he had no other way of getting out of the way without letting go of Harry and he really didn't want to do that right now.

"Look at their blushing faces, it's so cute." Jade continued and Louis wanted to look behind him at Harry to see if he really was blushing but he also didn't think he could look Harry in the eye right now.

Of course he wanted to kiss Harry, more than he'd wanted to kiss anyone before. It had been three weeks since they'd arrived and he really did want to kiss him even in the early days. The only thing stopping him was the thought of leaving at the end of the week and having to watch Harry from afar.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss," Niall was muttering under his breath and soon Jade joined in. It was quiet but it was definitely getting into Louis' head. He felt nerves swimming through him again but this was different to the ones he'd felt minutes before.

"Guys, please." Harry said.

"What? I don't see what's stopping you both." Niall shrugged. "I mean, if Lou does go now at least you'd have kissed once right and if he doesn't then it's the start of something beautiful,"

Louis was just getting ready to tell Niall where to shove his head when the screen on the wall began to buffer and the next moment screams filled the room.