Day 25 in the Big Brother House and Louis has an Argument With the House

The house was silent as Louis was bought out of his sleep. He slowly became aware that he was laying on his stomach with Harrys weight over his back and his face half buried into the pillow. He then realised what had woken him up in the first place and he groaned and tried to move away from something poking him.

"Get your gross foot from my face." He muttered into the pillow and he heard Perrie snigger from above him but the toe that had been poking his face moved away and Louis looked out of the pillow again to look up at where she was standing with Jade beside her.

"I've roped her in back up incase we have a secret challenge again." She whispered. Louis tried to look over his shoulder to check Harry was asleep although he knew he was already by the soft breaths leaving his lips.

"Come on, lets get to the diary room before anyone wakes up," Jade whispered, "I'm going to try and get us the bouncy castle to keep."

"Oh and the ball pit." Perrie squealed only to be pounced on by jade who ended up on Perries back with her hand over Perries mouth. It was a very quick move and Louis grinned at Perries wide eyes but they stood still both looking a little shocked by the sudden move.

Louis tried to wiggle out from beneath Harry with out waking him up and slowly made his way out until he was stood beside the two girls. Jade slowly dropped from Perries back as Louis stood up and he winced and rubbed his back which ached from the day before and his arse felt bruised. It felt worse than it had the day before and He breathed out slowly hoping that as the morning went on it eased up a little.

He followed the girls out of the room feeling about a hundred years old and he was thankful they were going slow. As they reached the door they looked around it to check no one was already up and it seemed no one was and Perrie sent them a thumbs up.

They crept through the living room and they reached the Diary room, Perrie pressed the button ferociously as Louis and Jade rolled their eyes playfully at her. It took a minute for the button to turn green and as it did they looked over their shoulders and disappeared into the room.

"Mission successful." Perrie grinned closing the door behind them.

"Not yet," Louis said suddenly feeling a little nervous because he wasn't sure the house would even listen to him, luckily he had the girls to back him up but he didn't have a good feeling about it all.

He moved to sit on the chair and Jade and Perrie joined him, all of them squeezing beside each other. Louis bit his lip as he watched the camera and Jade squeezed his wrist reassuringly.

"I'm really glad you decided to do something about Haz," She whispered as they waited for the house to actually speak.

"Me too." Louis agreed before putting his full attention on the house as it spoke.

"Good morning housemates." It said and Louis rose an eyebrow but said nothing, after all the last thing he wanted to do right now was piss anyone off and make a date not possible.

"Morning." Perrie said back and eyed Louis before looking back to the house. "We would like to ask you if you'd be able to do the same thing you did with Zayn and I for Harry and Louis."

"Straight to the point. Maybe we should have buttered it up a bit." Jade muttered quietly. Louis didn't know what would have been the best thing, but he did know staying quiet was probably the best idea for him for now.

"If we had then it may have been offended we hadn't come in here to talk to it where as now it knows our intentions." Perrie whispered to them and they all nodded slowly before looking back to the screen.