Day 16 in the Big Brother House and Louis gets Paired up With Tom

Louis woke up to pressure on his nose and as he slowly opened his eyes, it was to Harry grinning at him mere centimetres from him which just wasn't fair in the slightest. In his tired state he managed to raise his eyebrows and Harry grinned as he moved back slightly.

"Do you not have any concept of personal space?" Louis asked him and Harry shook his head with a smile. It really wasn't fair just how beautiful and perfect Harry was and in his sleepy state, Louis would happily pull him into his chest and kiss and cuddle him forever. However, they were in the house and Louis wasn't about to let Harry off for waking him up.

"Be mischievous with me," Harry said, his grin still there on his face and Louis closed his eyes and let out a breath before turning away from him.

"Later," he replied. He then had Harry attached to his back his arms wrapping around him and Louis opened an eye spotting Niall laying them watching them with his eyebrow raised.

"And you don't think you're dating," He sighed and turned around. "Just go do what he wants, you'll give in eventually."

"Yeah but I like to give him a challenge," Louis muttered feeling Harry smile into his back. Louis wrapped his hand around Harrys wrist and bought it up to his neck pulling Harry even closer around him and smiling as he closed his eyes.

"Liam went out into the garden to do his work out and I want to throw the mouldy mushrooms in the fridge at him," Harry muttered into Louis' neck, his breath hitting his back and making him shiver slightly.

"And you need me to help?" Louis asked running his thumb along Harrys tattoo, feeling Harry warm skin. 

"I don't need you to, but I'd like you to." Harry replied and Louis hummed before dropping Harrys hand and turning around again, so once again they were looking at each other, their noses brushing again.

"And what if I want to stay like this?" Louis asked as Harry smiled before moving back a little so they could actually see each other better.

"Just go throw shit at Liam and let me sleep," Niall groaned. Louis looked over his shoulder and gave Nialls back a glare he was sure that Niall would feel before he looked back at Harry who grinned and leant forward to lick at his nose.

"Harold," Louis whined moving to dry his nose on his shoulder before looking back at Harry who grinned and moved to sit up. Louis rubbed at his eyes before he sighed and sat up too, he pushed the blanket off of him and moved out of the bed to find some clothes to put on.

When he was dressed he followed Harry out of the door and into the living room. Mary, Liam and Zayn seemed to be the only ones out of the bedroom and Louis yawned as he stopped and watched Harry head into the kitchen and open the fridge.

Harry held up the mushroom packet and grinned at Louis who smiled at the mischievous glint in Harrys eyes. He felt a little more awake as he followed Harry out into the garden and near to where Liam was going press ups.

They sat down on the slight wall and Harry put the mushrooms out of view from Liam who looked over at them suspiciously, they looked away from him quickly and heard Zayn snort out a laugh from the smoking shelter.

Louis smiled at Harry as they looked at each other still probably much closer than was considered normal for people. They looked down at the mushrooms behind them and started to open the packet, Liam sending looks every now and then. Once the packaging was opened they eyed Liam again.

"Not being obvious at all," Zayn laughed and Louis grinned as they started pelting Liam with mushrooms as he jumped up and ran around the pool trying to duck them.