Day 1 in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden

-Day One in the Big Brother House and Louis is doing Squats in the Garden-

It was near impossible to sleep in the next morning. Mary left fairly early and quietly but Taylor made much more noise when she woke up. Louis buried his head under his pillow in hopes to fall back asleep.

Harry and Niall were apparently deep sleepers, which, well good for fucking them. Tom woke up everyone at a stupid time by walking over all their feet to get out of the door. Louis sat up dejectedly, he knew he wasn't about to be able to sleep with fifteen others in the house and really, it was worse in a house of adults than when he stayed at his house and his mum had new born babies for god's sake.

"You did right in nominating him" Niall said into the mattress beside him and Louis silently agreed while rubbing his eyes. Quite suddenly the house was filled with the sound of marimba and Harry groaned unhappily next to him. Louis turned and looked down to him to see his cheek squashed against the mattress, his mouth parted slightly, he truly looked adorable and so very young it was crazy.

"Morning" He said. It was then Louis realised one of his eyes was blearily open. The loud obnoxious sound still continued and It really was the worst alarm Louis had ever heard.

"Morning" He replied to Harry as he stretched his back. He watched as Liam he seemed to remember walked past him towards the bathroom and he sent him a friendly smile which the boy returned hesitantly.

Still the alarm continued and Harry looked ready to smash a wall in as he sat up beside Louis

"Why's it not stopping?" He whined

"Maybe it won't until everyone is out of bed?" Louis reasoned. It would make sense really.  Quite frankly it was making his ears ring and this was not the fun time he'd been expecting at all really. He got up from the bed, Harry following him. Niall rolled from the bed with the duvet and stayed there.

"M'out of the bed, m'not waking up" He muttered into the floor. Louis thought that was a good loophole but he decided getting as far away from the noise was the best idea and so he bounded into the living room where a fair few people were gathered around the hay.

"Morning" He said

"Hey" Jade said walking over to him in Disney princess pyjamas. Louis tried not to laugh, he really did. Jade didn't seem to mind however. Louis sat down with her on the  hay, Harry walking in a moment later carrying Niall over his shoulder. The alarm stopped when Zayn and ben walked out looking pissed off.

Louis stood up and walked over to where Mary was in the kitchen area pulling out plates and putting them on the table where people were starting to gather

Louis looked about at the different places in the kitchen and frowned.

"What the hell, what's with the mini fridge?" Louis asked opening it to see there was only enough room for milk, butter and eggs. The rest of the food was all in a cupboard. There was a box next to the oven with another lot of food, obviously from Louis' challenge.

"I wonder how we'll cope with that" Mary hummed next to him "Anyway we're all at the table, come join us"

And So Louis followed her to the table and sat between Jesy and Zayn. He'd not really spoken to Zayn yet but he offered Louis a wide smile which Louis retuned.

"So now we're all in the same place, shall we each introduce ourselves and get to know each other?" Mary asked putting some food on the table that Niall immediately reached forward and took some. Louis decided that would be a good idea.

"You first my love" Louis said dramatically to Mary who chuckled. Perrie rolled her eyes and rested her chin in her hands, her eyes flicking to Zayn every once in a while. Louis found it hilarious and kept wagging his eyebrows at her. He stopped though when she kicked his leg with an affronted glare.