Underswap!Sans x Neko!reader

(Y/n) and Sans laid on the couch in boredom, having nothing to do since humans still had to get used to monsters.

Papyrus went out with Asgore, Chara and Queen Toriel to help if anything goes wrong in the meeting with the government.

You were going to come with them but decided to keep the cute skeleton some company.

Which here you two are now. "(Y/n)?" Sans called making you look at him, tail swishing left to right with your (e/c) ears perked up.

"What is it Blue?" You asked,looking at them. He seemed to hesitate before speaking up.

"C-can I pet your ears?" He asked shyly, giving a sheepish grin to which you chuckled. You looked at him before slightly bending down.

"Go ahead Blue..." You smiled, blushing slightly as his pinpricks turned into stars and gently pet your ears.

Feeling his gloved hands softly rub your ears, you purred making you blush harder and lay your head on his shoulder.(let's just say he only wears his bandana, gloves,shirt and instead of pants,shorts in the house.)

After a few minutes you two both dozed off, cuddling each other while sleeping. Soon it was night and the door opened.

"Sans? I'm ho-" Chara covered Pap's mouth and put a finger on their lips. Toriel and Asgore looked at each other before looking to where the child pointed.

Pap, who was still confused, looked at the direction their finger was pointed and slightly smiled at the sight.

There you two were, Sans' arms around your waist and yours around his neck as his head nuzzled in your neck. You two let out soft snores and nuzzled into each other even more when the cold breeze entered the room making the four chuckle.

Chara took a picture and went upstairs to sleep, Papyrus not soon after. Toriel went upstairs as well after some tea and Asgore trailed behind after putting a blanket over you two.