Bendy x Sans XD

I have no idea how Bendy acts like so imma just YOLO and turn her personality like a sassy Chara XD

Also tell me if you can or can't see the picture above because it has Bendy's face

And one more thing I don't know if Bendy is a girl or boy so imma make her girl.
Third Person POV

The little devil darlin' and the dunker kissed and made babies.

THE END.

Pfff

Take 2 XD

Okay here's the real one.

Sans looked at the uh 'thing' before him that was being constantly poked by Frisk as Chara had their knife with them just in case.

"Stop poking me!" The cartoonish devil hissed as they glared at them, though they stopped as Chara stared at them with her 'face juice' spilled out.

Ya know the black stuff I just call it face juice, alright I'll fix the fourth wall.

Sans having enough of the devil's complaints intervened as he put a hand on Frisk's shoulder.

"I think that's enough kid, wouldn't want the poor guy to turn into burgerpants now." He said as Frisk nodded.

Bendy blushed as she crossed her arms and looked away but not before muttering a small 'thanks'.

"Now Chara why don't you take Frisk back to the house, I'm sure Asriel will be happy." The green sweatered child nodded before grabbing their hand.

"C-come on, Frisk." Chara ushered as they looked at the character that looked like what came out of the old Disney cartoons.

Which it probably did.

"So how did you get here?" The skeleton asked as the two children left.

The devil's ears (I think) bended (lol) down as she looked away. She had no idea as well all she knew was that she was a cartoon that got out of the theater.

"I have no idea myself..." Bendy muttered, a little sad since she saw she was the only one out in the real world.

Sans, seeming to feel her loneliness gave her a pat on the shoulder as she stiffened before relaxing.

"Well why don't we had back to my home. My brother wouldn't mind an extra guest."

The dancing cartoon looked at him in disbelief, she blinked, once, twice. She pointed to herself, uneasy.

"Y-you're letting a stranger? Go home with you? I might be a killer! Don't you know you can't trust strangers?!" Bendy ranted, not wanting to believe the skeleton's kindness.

"You might be someone I don't know, but it's not too bad to get to know each other." He said simply, reaching out his hand.

"Now come on, you wanna come with me or just go back to your business?" Bendy looked at his hand before sighing.

"Fine." She admitted defeat as she reached her hand out and accepted his hand.

"Name's Sans by the way." Sans said in his usual lazy tone as Bendy slowly began to form a smile.

"Bendy." And so began a wonderful friendship, maybe something blossoming more in the future.

This is crappy and short but I managed to make it work even though Bendy seems Sooooo Out Of Character or OOC for short