Naj!PJ x Reader prt. 2

PJ's reaction to your other side XD
Third Person POV

"Come on, Fresh!" You called out to your best friend.

You two began hanging out after you saved him from getting beaten up by Goz. (Godzilla Sans)

You were impressed when he acted like nothing happened even though he was beaten up badly.

But you learned that he only had a high defense but a low attack so you decided to help him.

"Hey! It's not my fault I'm not that good at parkour like you! I used to be good but I didn't have the time to improve."

You laughed at the skeleton's pouting face.

"I know you can do it! It's all in the balls of your feet! Now jump!" You encouraged.

Fresh gave out a sigh before taking a few steps back then took a running start before jumping.

"Yeah!" You grinned as Fresh cheered landing on the slightly lower platform.

"Is this the purpose for these platforms?" He asked as you nodded and ran through the platforms with ease.

Fresh watched as you grabbed a bar and made your self upside down.

"This was supposed to be a parkour park only but I guess it was better as a public park."

He hummed in amusement as he sat at the edge of the platform, noticing three figures approaching.

"Hey, is that Alphys, Pap and Blooky?" You reached out and grabbed the bars and made yourself hang on it, looking as well.

They all had terrified expressions as they ran, three people chasing them.

You growled when you saw it was PJ, Undyne and Skater Girl.

"I thought he changed." You scoffed as you looked at Fresh. He looked at you and nodded before jumping off.

You followed and hid at the high platforms, following the three.

In a swift motion, you grabbed Papyrus as Fresh grabbed Alphys and motioned for Blook to follow.

You gave a sigh of relief when you saw the three jocks didn't notice.

"Where did they go?" Skate Girl blurted out as Undyne scratched her head.

You looked at the three, all of them having thankful looks plastered on their faces.

Your eyes slightly widened when you saw a missing member.

"Where's Fresh?" You whispered, hoping the jocks didn't hear as they all shook their heads.

"Come out! We know you're hiding!" You froze, welp so much for being hidden.

You grumbled but jumped off, grabbing a conveniently placed bar and dropped down.

"Alright, care to tell me why you were chasing those three?" You growled as Undyne and Skater had slightly scared expressions.

PJ was shivering but stood his ground, "We just wanted to say we're sorry for what we did to them back then."

You raised an eyebrow until you heard Alphys shout out, "T-then why did y-you call u-us like y-you w-were going t-to b-be-beat u-us up?!"

You glared at the three as PJ put his hands up in defense.

"Hey! It's not our fault we're not used to talking to nerds!" You sighed as you saw Fresh behind the three.

He quickly put a finger to his teeth to which you nodded quickly and turned to the three.

"Well if you were going to apologize... Where's Fartpants?" Fresh snickered as well as the nerds and even Undyne chuckled.