Vampire!Sans x Bitten!Reader

Art above is mine :D that's Kai in her werewolf form! (her colored version is in my broken PC ;W;)

Well it said bitten and it didn't say WHAT bit you so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Enjoy!

P. S. I'm going to do my version of vampires

P. P. S. Werewolves and Lycans are different here, Kai (my sona) is a Werelycan if you can't read the text

Third Person POV

"You're doing good! Just concentrate." You stuck your tongue as your hand was covered with (f/c) magic.

"Sans! I did it!" You cheered as you managed to float the book into your hand, it was a bit wavy but you did it nonetheless.

You got bitten by a lycan and a vampire, they were fighting to whoever gets to feast on you.

Normally, Vampires and Lycans don't feast on humans, they would feast on animals.

But it seemed that these two were exiles, exiled lycans and vampires don't have to follow the rules anymore.

Because they were exiled when they broke these rules.

Werewolves were the ones that saved you, werewolves were different from lycans, they act like normal wolves but bigger and stronger.

They are human in the morning but can change into their wolf form but at night they can only become bipedal wolves.

Lycans never had human forms only half giving them wolf like eyes, wolf ears and tail.

The Blood Pack took you in and helped you nurse back to health, turns out they help any kind of species and let's them stay or leave.

That's where you met Sans and Papyrus, two skeleton monsters that were brothers, yet they were bitten by a vampire and lycan.

They helped you with your vampire and lycan magic making you close to the two.

"Sans! How is (Y/n)'s vampire magic doing?" The tall skeleton asked as his white ears twitched.

"She's doing pretty good for a beginner, bro. Howl's your training? " You giggled at the pun as Paps grinned.

"Well, she can turn into her wo-" Paps cut off his sentence as he growled at his brother.

Paps grabbed a boulder, which was easy because of his lycan side and threw it at Sans, who just caught it.

"Aw come on Paps, throw me a bone." You laughed as Paps screeched and threw his hands up in the air.

"You should really stop annoying your brother." You smiled as you turned to the direction of the voice, to which Sans scowled.

Brian, the half lycan, half werewolf grinned at the vampire's irritated expression.

"Thank you, Brian." Paps smiled as his fluffy tail wagged, "Now why don't we start your training (Y/n)?"

You nodded as you kissed Sans' cheek, "Thanks Sansy!" You said before running off with Papyrus.

The werelycan growled as the vampire skeleton had a dazed look.

"Hey (Y/n)! You wouldn't mind me coming to train with you guys, right?" Brian called out as his purple wolf like eyes sent a glare at Sans.

"No, now come on! Me and Paps are going hunting!" At this the vampire skeleton growled as he looked away from the smirking hybrid.

In the distance, a silver furred werelycan in their wolf form growled, hE WAS RUINING HER SHIP-