Horrorswap Sans x Reader

*Gasp* two one shots in one day?!

Kristine: that's a new rad record! Sort of...
Your POV

It's been a few months since I fell into this creepy place when I was trying to get away from some hungry wolves.

It's pretty ironic on how you try to escape death to only fall down to die from crazy monsters.

I managed to make friends with all of them and now there all less insane now and Chara seems to be happy with that.

Right now I was in the living room singing Chara a lullaby since they accidentally saw a monster mauling another to pieces.

"Let's go in the garden,
You'll find something waiting,
Right there where you left it,
Lying upside down.

When you finally find it,
You'll see how it's faded,
The underside is lighter,
When you turn it around.

Everything stays,
Right where you left it,
Everything stays but it still changes,
Ever so slightly,
Daily and nightly,
In little ways,
When everything stays."

I smiled as I saw Chara sleeping beside me her knewly knitted sweater and scarf made her even more cute.

I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile causing me to chuckle.

"Your voice matches an angel's." I felt boney arms wrap around my waist as a skull nuzzled at the crook of my neck.

I blushed at the contact and turned around seeing the bloody but cute skeleton look at me with a love struck face.

I giggled making his red starry eyes turn to hearts. I placed my hand on his cheek making him lean in to the touch, purring.

I couldn't help but find the bloody monster that was usually crazy turn into a purring cat funny and cute.

I laughed and nuzzled my nose on where his should be.

SNAP!

I jolted as I heard a camera taking a picture and see a flash from the couch.

"I SHIP IT!" Chara grinned and ran to Pap's room that was open and it closed by itself.

I gazed at Sans who was blushing but seemed to not care at all and pulled me to the couch.

He laid down and put my head on his chest. I smiled and sighed with content from the unusual warmness and cuddled him the rest of the day.
××××××××××××××××××××
I was feeling cuddly today so have this cute fluff 🐱

Kristine: Fun fact about Kai or Inky here! After writing this fluffy radical one shot she cuddled with my chill yet grumpy sissy who was writing the other awesome book. 😎

Hey! Don't judge I would cuddle you too but Error is a bit more warm! Like a kitty 🐈

Anyways have a short bonus!

Bonus:

I woke up to see Sans under me and I blushed slightly before smiling at the sight of his face.

He was peaceful and had a goofy grin as a bit of saliva went down the side of his cheek.

I giggled making him stir and open his eyes to see his arms were wrapped around my waist.

What surprised me though was that he didn't let go and instead pulled me closer and placed his teeth on my lips.

I closed my eyes and kissed back before we pulled away. He gave me a loving stare and nuzzled my neck, purring.

"Love you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Love you too ya' big softy."