Suave x reader lemon

Vampire tamers aren't real only in this book

Kristine: would be cool if there were though

Yeah but they're still rare
Third Person POV

You gave out a tired sigh as you flopped down onto the bed as your roommate and boyfriend, Suave chuckled.

"Rough day?" You silently groaned and rolled your eyes as you place a pillow on top of your head.

"Who wouldn't?" You said slightly muffled because of the pillow.

You were a Vampire Tamer, rarer than an actual vampire. Tamers were humans that had been embedded(? XD) with magic.

With one look or touch a raging bloodsucker would revert back into there calm selves in a second.

It was Jasper's first tantrum and it was hard not to get bitten because there is a reason why Tamers were extremely rare.

When they get bitten by a vampire they lose their magic and the vampire kills them out of bloodlust.

Since you weren't trained enough yet you needed to touch them but you were close enough to tame them with a glance.

"Don't worry." They chuckled as they suddenly pinned you down.

"Suave?! What the heck are you doing?!" You said as he took off his glasses and gave you a seductive look.

"I'm giving my girl a stress reliever." He gave a soft smile as you blushed and looked away.

"But what about the o-" You were cut off as he placed his teeth on your lips.

"They already know and the lord accepted our privacy and made sure the others won't hear us." He smirked as rubbed your thighs.

You moaned as he began kissing and nibbling your neck. His hand trailing down your panties as the other softly groped your breasts.

You grabbed his shoulders and engulfed him in a passionate kiss as tongues battled.

After a few minutes your clothes and his were on the floor as he began groping your breasts.

"S-stop being a t-tease." You mumbled out as he laughed. Though he did stop and began licking your heat instead.

You moaned as he plunged in deeper, loving the taste of your precum.

"S-suave~" You moaned as he gave a grunt and began pumping his tongue in and out.

He pulled away as you came, much to your dismay. His lustful look in his eyes then turned soft as he positioned his self.

"Tell me when it hurts alright?" He said softly as he placed his forehead on yours as you blushed but nodded in reply.

Suave then intertwined his hand with yours as the other was placed on the side of your head for balance.

He had a condom on so you didn't have to worry about kids yet, it just shows that he cares so much for you that he knows when the time was right.

You smiled before taking it off, he looked at you in confusion as you held his cheeks making you face him.

"I think it's time for another tamer." He blushed but regained focus and positioned his self a bit faster.

"A-are you sure?" He asked concerned but you got a bit annoyed at this and pulled him into a quick kiss then pulled away.

"Didn't I already say yes? Besides I think I'm ready and I think you'd be a great father." You chuckled as he grinned and began kissing all over your face saying I love yous.

"Now why don't we make that child?" You gave a seductive look and brushed your hand and gently rubbed his shaft.

He groaned and began slowly entering you, though this time without a condom.

You hissed as you felt searing pain as he continued. He stopped as soon as you felt the pleasure come back making you whine.

He chuckled before started with a slow pace as your moans filled the room because of his huge dick thrusting into you.

He began to quicken his pace but was still going soft as you growled.

You wrapped your legs around his boney hips and your arms around his neck.

"H-harder! Please~" You whispered beside his skull as he stiffened before smirking.

"As you wish, my queen." With that his thrusts became harder and faster as you screamed in pleasure.

He groaned as he groped your breasts adding to the pleasure.

Your voice began to crack as he hit a certain part that made your nerves flare and scream louder.

He kept hitting that spot harder as he placed one leg on his shoulder and groaned out as it became tight.

"I-i'm gonna-" You were stopped by Suave kissing you and hilting in deep as both of you came.

Even though the smell of sweat and sex was in the room you were comfortable as the both of you cuddled through the night.

Have a bonus my friend ;) :

"Mom! Dad!" You turned around along with Suave to see your skeleton son and human daughter.

"What is it, (Son's name)?" You asked as he ran with his little sister after him.

"Did something happen, (Daughter's name)?" Suave asked concerned while you giggled.

"When we were playing with Jasper he suddenly got mad but when I touched him he seemed to calm down." (S/n) said as his sister suddenly spoke up.

"Then when Uncle Fallacy was also acting like Jasper I calmed him down by holding his hand." The both of you were surprised yet proud.

Fallacy and Jasper came along with Encre all of them having smiles on their faces.

"The Vampire tamers shall live on!" Fallacy said as Jasper cheered. Encre chuckled then pat the two kids on their heads.

You gave a loving smile as Suave kissed your cheek then went to play around with his children.

You couldn't ask for anything else.

So I hope you like it 😅 Sorry if Suave is a bit out of character but Kristine will do the explaining.

Also sorry for the long update, I was crying since they changed the password.

Kris: The reason why Frenchy Fresh (lol) was acting like that was because of always being one of the servants

He felt like he needed to treat everything with care especially since Fallacy and Jasper thought of you as a family

Kris: Also because of his rad responsible nature so he barely does things without thinking of the consequence

I hope you like it and that explanation satisfies you but anyway... What did you name your children?

Comment down below 😊