Dimensions Collide prt. 1/?

:D Finally!

Okay, there is an empty AU where all the AUs can stay in, kind of like a second home.

They all own a YouTube channel called AU Madness, they usually sing, dance, do memes, and gaming

There's also asks and dares, like The Sans Party but here they stay in this mansion because they can travel faster to AUs in a void like place.

The other monsters (Undyne, Papyrus etc.) can visit the Sanses here but usually the Sanses check on their AU.

Oh and one more thing! Chara has a physical form, they're not a ghost but they still follow Frisk.

The original shipping children just exist, this is my multiverse where they just came into existance.

Like NaJ they were just adopted -w-). I won't be showing ALL the AUs because of reasons, I mean sure it would be funny if BP met Burgerpants but... ಠ_ಠ)

The only one in NaJ that knows there are different AUs is Fresh.

Now on with the bonus!

Third Person POV

(Anonymous dares: I dare all the characters (that have these versions) to meet their Nerd and Jock ones!

To: The available ones that have NaJ versions)

Sans blinked as a few others looked at the dare, his friends were also here, Undyne and Papyrus hanging out with Blue.

Alter hanging out with Toriel as a jealous King Sans and King Asgore watch in the distance.

Alphys talking with Sci as Mettaton danced with Dance.

And finally Frisk was playing with Little, with Chara watching in the background.

It seemed the other versions of them already visited or still a few days later would they come here.

"Hey guys we have an interesting dare!" Blue grinned as he read the dare with Dream smiling beside him.

"Hm, well I think it's about time all of them found out about the AUs." Ink mumbled as he looked up from his sketchbook as Error groaned.

"Come on Error! It won't be that bad!" You encouraged the god of destruction, getting another groan. You huffed and looked at a certain skeleton before smirking and leaving the skeleton.

"Oh boy! I can't wait to see the look on their faces!" Paperjam snickered with his brother, Gradient who chuckled, remembering the reactions of the previous AUs that didn't know about other dimensions.

"Well then dawgs! Let's wiggity waggity shake there AU up!" Fresh grinned as he wrapped his arms around the two brother's shoulders.

Fresh grabbed his older brother, who jolted up from the sudden contact, and lifted him up much to the destroyer's protest as the two jumped in a waiting portal.

"Hey wait up! Yo Cray, Cil let's go!" Paperjam called out as the two brothers ran to him. "Sweet! I can't wait to see myself!"

Ink chuckled and walked in as well with Classic, Edge and Swap. Dream grinned and grabbed Night by the hoodie and dragged him into the portal.

-In Underhigh, the gym-

All the students were running laps, everything was the same, PJ in front with his fellow jocks a few steps behind him.

A flock of people behind the group, either sweating, panting or both. Naj! Fresh grumbled, he always hated having to go slow.

"Man, this sucks." He heard someone say beside him as he mumbled. "Yup, sure is." Naj! Fresh kept looking forward until he realized the voice was familiar.