Yandere!Blueberry x reader lemon

I hope you don't mind but I can't really think of a yandere simulator blue sorry!

So I'll just make it like he kills when somebody tries to hurt you hope you understand!
Third Person POV

"Get back here you brat!"

You ran through the dark streets as you tried to outrun your chaser.

You just thought on going for a night walk and decided to take a shortcut to go to the skelebros' house for the night.

But things didn't really go right.

"Ha! Gotcha!" You yelped as the guy grabbed you and dragged you into an alley, pinning you to the wall.

"I got you~ Now why don't you let me have some fun! It'll be quick." The guy's stinky alcoholic breath made you cringed as he gave a derpy and lustful grin.

Once you managed to see that this place was familiar you mustered all your courage and screamed.

"SANS! HEL-" You got cut off as the guy gripped your neck brought you to his eye level as you tried to get out of his grip.

He was about to take off your pants until someone tugged at his shirt. He looked down to see a skeleton in a red shirt and black shorts.

His glowing eyelights made you realized that it was Sans since you couldn't recognize him in his clothes.

"What do you want you pesky monster?!" The skeleton's white eyelights disappeared as he saw you and his grin turned more grim as he tilted his head.

"I want nothing more than have my friend back and for you to go home." He said sweetly almost sickly sweet as the drunk guy laughed.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Right now you were regretting to call Sans and should have just called for Paps instead.

"I'll just have to kill you first." The human said stupidly as he dropped you and faced the skeleton.

"Sans! Wait n-"

CRACK!

You sighed as Sans already grabbed the guys head and slammed it on the wall causing it to crack slightly and blood get splattered on it.

"I thought I told you to not hurt anyone." You whined as he let the guy fall and stepped over it, walking towards you and carried you to his house.

"He was going to hurt you!" He argued as you used your hand to wipe off some blood on his cheek.

"That's not an excuse to smash his head into the wall!" He grunted as he stared at you with concern as the both of you got in his house.

"He was going to take what was mine." You softened as you saw him frown, which was rare.

"Sans..." You mumbled as you looked at the blood that was blending in with his shirt.

"Just because he tried to touch me doesn't mean you have to go and kill him." He sighed as he placed his forehead on yours.

"I will do anything to keep you safe."

You smiled as you kissed the skeleton you learned to love. He immediately kissed back and teleported you to his bedroom.

"Uh Sans, what are you doing?" You asked as he pinned you to the bed. He smirked as he began kissing your neck. You stiffened as he whispered in your ear.

"I need to get rid of that mans touch from you~"

He nipped your ear making you whine as you felt him grope your breast from under your shirt and began grinding on your core.

You let out a silent moan as he began sucking on your neck. He began to tease you, licking all the spots that made you moan louder.

He took off your clothes as he began sucking and teasing your clit. You twitched and panted as you pushed his head further.

"Ah! S-sans!" You whined as he licked your juice and pulled away. You glared at his smirking face as you took out his soul.

You gently nipped it as you began rubbing it. You smirked as you heard him grunt before sucking on it.

Sans growled as he took off his pants, showing his stiff junior and immediately entered it inside you.

You stop and moaned on his soul making him groan. Good thing this wasn't the first time you two did this.

He started fast and hard thrusts making you a moaning a mess as he stopped every time you were about to reach your limit.

"S-sans..." You moaned out as he stopped and looked at you, lust glazing over his eyes.

"Yes, sweetcheeks?" You whined as he began to tease you with light humping making his member barely move.

"F-faster!" He complied and thruster faster this time not stopping as you felt his dick throbbing.

"(Y/n)~" Sans purred as he hummed making you softly moan as he rode out his climax.

"I love you so much." He gave a soft smile as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You snuggled closer to him and hugged his ribcage, sleep calling you.

"Sans?"

"Hm?"

"Promise you won't hurt anyone anymore?"

"I'll try."

"Sans."

"Fine. Anything for you (Y/n)."