Wolf!Fresh x reader lemon

I think I kinda like the plot I have in mind for this :3
Third Person POV

"Hello?" You called out as you walked through the deep forest. You got separated from you friends though they left you on purpose.

"Is somebody there?" You asked as your voice gave a slight echo. Ever since you got lost something or some one was watching you.

You jumped as you heard a twig snap and turned towards the bushes, frozen in fear as you saw a wolf skeleton?

From the shape of the bone you could tell he was male as he tilted his head, looking at you with curiosity.

"Ooo are you a human?" He muttered as his tail wagged. (Land of Ooo XD)

Your eyes widened as he stepped closer. He seemed to sniff you before pouncing on you.

"P-please don't hurt me!" You squeaked out using your arms to try and protect yourself.

The glasses he was wearing change from 'WOOF' to 'WHAT?' as he tilted his head then began to nuzzle you.

"Why would I heard a beautiful female like you?" You looked at him with surprise as he smiled with a light blush.

He licked your cheek as you giggled slightly from the action as he got off you.

"D-do you happen by chance know the exit of this forest?" You asked a bit nervous, he nodded and trotted off to some bushes to reveal a trail.

"Yeah, it's this way!" You smiled and stood up to follow him until an enraged fox came and charged towards you biting your leg.

Fresh's ears perked up as he growled and pounced on the animal as he attacked it.

You hissed in pain as you held your bleeding leg as you saw the fox running away.

"Oh no! Your leg!" He said worried as he looked at it. You jolted up when you felt him lick away the blood.

"Stop squirming! This will be over in a jiff!" You hesitantly stayed still as he lapped up the blood. As if it was magic the wound faded (I'M FADED!) away.

You looked at your leg in awe (dem legs) as you felt the pain go away but it was still numb.

Fresh smiled at his work and made you get on his back as he ventured through the woods.

"Thank you... I'm (Y/n)." You mumbled as you buried your head on his neck. He gave a wolfish purr as he felt your hands rub his ears.

"My name's Fresh..."

And that was how you two met. Fresh kept visiting your cabin as you two played or relaxed near it.

You two became the closest friends but when he came to visit you today he seemed to have a blue blush on his cheeks.

"Are you okay Fresh?" You asked as he gave a tired grin. He nodded and panted for a bit before stumbling inside.

You looked at him in worry as he seemed to be struggling as he gave out a few whimpers and growls.

"Fresh." You said his name as you sat in front of him grabbing his hot face with your hands. (GOD DANGIT I MADE ANOTHER UNINTENDED PUN)

"Tell me what's wrong." He seemed to give up as he pounced on you and began licking your neck.

You stiffened as he stopped and faced you with lustful eyes.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n), it's mating season." You immediately understood as he tried to get off you but you held him firm.

"Don't keep it bottled in, it's normal for you to go in heat." He began to ease up as you rubbed his ears.

"But I don't want to hurt you." You smiled as you looked at him. You then gently placed your lips on his teeth.

His ears perked up as he gave in to his instincts and pinned you down.

You moaned as he growled, dominating you as he explored his newfound territory.

You gasped as he tore off your clothes and began licking your breasts. You blushed as he began humping as he continued to lick your body.

Fresh grunted and began nibbling your neck to which you shivered. He bit harder leaving a mark as he claimed you as his.

You moaned, distracted from what he was doing that you didn't notice that he pulled down his shorts to let his junior spring out.

You yelped when you felt a pressure near your bottom and gulped as you saw the huge member.

Fresh looked at you unsurely as he seemed to twitch and pant. He was doing his best not to mate you since it was your first time.

"R-ready?" You nodded as you felt a stinging pain in your abdomen as he pushed through.

You hissed as he nuzzled you to try and distract you from the pain as he pushed further.

Soon the pain subsided as he began giving fast short thrusts. You moaned out his name as Fresh began thrusting harder.

"(Y/n)~" He grunted as he lolled his tongue out, bringing you closer as his thrusting turned into an impossible speed.

"F-fresh!" You shouted as you cummed, him not long after as he began to pull out.

Bone us XD:

You smiled as you held a little skeleton with (h/c) ears as he slept, his ears twitching occasionally.

Fresh began crying tears of joy as he kissed your forehead and each one to the three others before looking at the last one.

"Hey there little guy." He murmured as he nuzzled the baby. You internally squeeled as the little skelewolf grabbed his father's face.

"I'm going to protect our family no matter what." Your smile grew wider as Fresh laid beside with the skelewolf human hybrids.

He used his tail as a blanket for all the pups as he cuddled you.

"Goodnight, (n/n)."