Nightmare x Reader x Dream lemon

Why are there so many lemons?! XD

Kristine: You can never have too many sins!
Third Person POV

"Oh (Y/n)~" You giggled as you hid under the bed. You held in your muffled laughs as you saw black slippers from the gap.

"Ha!" Night peeked under the bed but tilted his head in confusion when he saw you weren't there.

He stood up and you dropped down to the floor gently from hiding IN the bed.

You grinned as Night walked out the room and got out from your hiding spot.

You snickered as you pounced at the surprised skeleton. He smirked as he used his tentacles to grab you.

"Night? (Y/n)? I'm ba-" You and Nightmare looked at the side to see Dream looking at you guys with a confused expression.

"What are you guys doing?" You giggled as Night dropped you, he was still a bit conscious about showing his real feelings.

"N-nothing bro!" Dream smiled before wrapping an arm around Night, trying to cheer him up.

"Aw come on bro! You know it's okay to show your feelings to me!" You smiled as Night gave a nervous smile before hugging his brother.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" The two blushed before Night whispered something in his brother's ear(idk) making him blush.

You looked at them in confusion, Dream gave you a grin as he suddenly carried you bridal style back to the bed room with Night following.

"Not as sweet as you though." You blushed at the goopy (goop goop teehee 😝) skeleton's comment.

"Wanna know what else is sweet?" Dream asked as he placed you on the bed with him in front of you and Night behind you.

"What?" You ignored your positions first as your attention was on Dream that was unusually smirking.

You yelped as you felt a smack on both your butt cheeks and saw one was Dream's hand and the other was Night's.

"Your sweet ass." Night mumbled in your ear as you slightly moaned as you felt them grope your tush.

You shivered as Nightmare made his tentacles roam your body as Dream slid your shirt down exposing your shoulder and began to kiss it.

"D-dream~ Night~" You slurred as the king of nightmares began to suck your neck as two tentacles found their way to your breasts.

You gasped as you felt a hand rub your womanhood in your pants as the tentacles flicked your nipples, sending your nerves flaring.

Dream pulled away from your marked shoulder as he pulled you into a kiss, swallowing your moans as he continued to tease your wet cunt.

Night purred as he used his magic to take off your clothes along with his and Dream's.

"Beautiful~" You shuddered as Night squeezed your breasts while Dream pulled away and brought his fingers to his face.

Night looked hungerily at you as Dream licked his fingers, shivering as he tasted you.

You moaned as Dream suddenly attacked your pussy, seeming to have gotten addicted to your taste.

Night chuckled as he groped your breasts a little harder, replacing the tentacles with his hands.

Dream pulled away as you were suddenly put onto your hands and knees.

You yelped as you felt something enter you only to be muffled by Dream's golden cock.

He groaned as you sucked on his dick, your moans adding pleasure as Night thrusted behind you.

"S-so good~Dream grunted, mouth fucking you as you sucked on his cock, moaning also from the pleasure behind you.

"I-i'm gonna-!" He cut himself off as you his cum filled you mouth, swallowing the honey flavored cum.

He relaxed, pulling out as you panted, moaning as Night filled you in the other end with you following.

The two helped you lay down as they snuggled at each side. You let out a tired smile as you gave in to the warmth as sleep lulled you.

"Mm, love you (Y/n)." Nightmare mumbled as he and Dream cuddled tighter with him mumbling the same thing.

"Love you too, you two cuties."