Ink x reader lemon

Ugh I just realized how old this request became and when I published it it didn't show up -.-
Your POV

"Ink can you draw me like one of your french-"

"NO!"

"I WAS GOING TO SAY FRIES!" I laughed as I stared at the deadpan faced skeleton before me.

Ink grumbled as he continued sketching a (favorite baby animal that isn't too big), I looked at the artwork and almost thought it was real.

"Woah." I muttered as Ink chuckled before he colored it with his paint before he did something making me squeel.

He took the painting, pulled the animal out and was now in his hands. (if it's like a carnivore they are harmless)

I cooed at the cute baby as he gave it to me.

"It's so cute~" I purred as I cuddled it, making it cuddle me in response. Ink was blusing for some reason as he looked away.

I decided to give him something in return and leaned forward. He didn't notice until he looked back to see our faces inches apart.

He blushed a rainbow as I kissed where his nose should be before resuming to cuddle the baby.

"Thank you for the baby, Inky." I said with joy as Ink stayed speechless.

"But I want a different baby." I stared at him in confusion as he gave a smirk while the baby animal went through a portal.

"And I want it to be our creation." I blushed forgetting about the animal since it was probably being taken care of by Blue or Dream.

"W-what?" I mumbled, blushing as I felt his breath on my lips.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked as he kissed my nose. I nodded as he made me straddle him.

"I was just thinking, maybe we could take it up to a new level." He muttered as he seemed to smile at the thought.

"But of course I won't do it without your permission." He quickly stammered making me giggle as I brought him to a kiss.

"Don't worry Ink, I think I'm ready." I whispered as he gave smiled before kissing my forehead.

"I'll make sure you'll have a great time." I shivered as his voice became deep and husky.

My breath hitched as he licked the sweet spot on my neck, nibbling on it while giving a few sucks.

"Stop teasing~" I could hear him chuckle as he pulled away and carried me to our room.

I yelped as he placed me on his bed, pinning me down while resuming to bite my neck.

"Ink~" I purred as he growled, his fingers snapped as our clothes disappeared.

I looked down to see the slightly limp member and pushed him down, he looked at me in confusion until I faced his junior.

I grinned as I grabbed it and began to stroke it, giving a few squeezes. Ink grunted as precum started to drip.

I giggled before sucking the tip, swirling my tongue around it. He placed a hand at the back of my head, urging me to continue.

"(Y/n)~" I smiled as I bobbed my head, taking in what I can, stroking the parts I couldn't reach.

"Woah-!" I gasped as he pulled my head back and brought me up to his face, slamming his teeth to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, opening my mouth as we danced our tongues together.

I held my breath as I felt his dick enter as he sucked my tongue.

I moaned in the kiss, pleasure running through my body as he thrusted, a hint of pain following.

Ink looked at me in concern but continued his slow, deep thrusts to help me adjust.

Feeling the pain slowly subside I raised my hips and brought them down, moaning as his dick penetrated me.

Ink panted, groaning as he grabbed my hips, licking my shoulder as I rode him.

Lewd sounds of wet skin slapping, moans, and the sweet scent of sex filled the room as we made love.

"Ink~" I sighed out as I climaxed, him following, shooting his sperm inside.

He pulled out and helped me lay down on the bed as he cuddled into my breasts.

I giggled and rubbed his skull lovingly as he kissed my neck.

"Love you my kinky Inky."

Ink chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Love you too, my sweet (Y/n)."

(It's a little lonely without Kristine being annoying with me...)