Underfell Sans x Reader Lemon

Requested by: Lily_May_Faire
Third Person POV

It was a beautiful day outside as the sun began to rise, lighting up anyone's day.

But not for Sans.

"To the window!

To the wall!

To the tatoo on my balls!

You better wake up!

You better wake up!

WAKE UP! UP!"

A certain human girl singed (screamed like a goat lol) to a skeleton that was on his comfy bed.

The sharp-toothed skeleton groaned and put a pillow over his head. You continued to sing even if it was off key and managed to grab his shoulders to shake him.

"To the window!

To the wall!

To the tatoo on my balls!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!"

"AND NEITHER DO YOU!

SO YOU BETTER WAKE UP!

YOU BETTER WAKE UP!

WAKE UP! UP!"

By this the big boned skeleton pinned her down, growling from her statement.

"Who ever said I didn't have any~" (Y/N) gulped at the seductive tone in his voice.

"Uh S-sans I was just kiddi-" Sans cut you off as he placed his teeth on your lips, engulfing you into a rough yet loving kiss.

You felt a slimy substance glaze on your lips and playfully denied, Sans however growled from your action. He traveled one of his hands under your shirt and squeezed your breast.

This caught you off guard and gasped in delight causing access for him. Tongues battled for dominance.

Sans won and explored your wet cavern, marking his new territory. A glowing red line of saliva conected your mouths as you both panted.

"Why do you have to be so God damn beautiful?" The comment made you blush and hide your face in your hands.

"Shut up." Sans chuckled before whispering in your ear with a low and raspy tone.

"But I think you look more beautiful without these~" Your blush darkened as he snapped his fingers and both of your clothes disappeared.

He grinded his crotch onto your womanhood and you moaned at the friction.

Sans smirked and continued squeezing your breast while he licked the other and switched giving the same attention.

You couldn't handle the teasing anymore and bucked your hips for more friction.

"S-sans~ please." You cried, wrapping your arms around his neck. The sharp toothed skeleton stopped and looked at her, smirking.

"What is it, sweet cheeks?" He growled and grinded harder, his shaft barely entering your hole.

"Please just fuck me~" Sans grinned evilly as he positioned his junior. Without warning he slammed it in making you scream with delight.

"As you wish~" He thrusted in a fast pace as you began to drool from the pleasure.

"Ah! S-sans! I'm about to-"

"Cum for me, babe~"

You moaned out Sans' name as you came, him following you before pulling out.

"SANS?! HUMAN?! WHAT WAS THAT NOI-" Papyrus burst in stopping his sentence and stared at you two in shock.

"WHAT THE HECK?! WHY ARE YOU TWO NAKED?!" Pap screamed, did I mention he was still innocent? No? Oops.

"Um hehe we uh we were-" Sans stammered, sweating nervously.

"We were wrestling! And uh are clothes got ripped off in the process?" You lied terribly but for some reason the tall skeleton bought it.

"So that explains the moans of pain." The both of you couldn't help but laugh as he left the room.

"WELL NEXT TIME DON'T BE TO LOUD!" You giggled before kissing the skeleton's cheekbone who was still laughing as Pap left.

Sans stopped before giving you a loving grin and took your hand leading you both to the bathroom.

"Ready for round two?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Yo yo homies! The name's Kristine! And I will be Kai's awesome assistant in writing this rad book! My grumpy sissy sis Kyla will help her write the other book!