♠Palette x Goth 1.5/2

(I know, I know-

Another preview well kind of, but school was so confusing and took awhile to get used to-

I had to write this at 11:00 since our Study Period starts at 7 and ends at 10 but they had to make sure everyone was asleep-

Also Slight Crossover to HTF?)

Third Person POV

"You sure this is the street you want to watch over, P? That's not like you to go to a street that's usually quiet." A green bear mumbled as he crossed his arms, glancing at the skeleton.

The skeleton only gave a nod as his eyes were fixed to the streetlight that turned green, "I'm sure F I just have a bad feeling in my gut."

This caused the bear to flinch. "Then what the heck are you foing driving so slow?! Open up the sirens now! You know how your nonexistent gut is always right!"

He glanced at his slightly panicking partner before putting on his seatbelt, "Hold on then." He slammed his foot on the pedal as the sirens blared making cars go to the side as they speeded away.

Meanwhile...

Goth sighed as he stared at the kids, making sure none of them ran off as PJ lead them all back to the daycare from a fieldtrip.

Their peaceful walk was interrupted when a loud explosion was heard, followed by police car sirens and gunshots, cars stopping and honking, as people screamed.

It was chaos, large debris flew as many tried to run away from the sudden battle as disoriented shrieks could be heard.

PJ and Goth tried to calm the kids down as they hid behind a few debris and checked to see if any one was hurt, luckily there weren't any serious injuries, just a few scrapes.

Before anyone could comprehend what happened, two students took action, killing off the demons quickly as the police gawked before seeing their uniforms and immediately saluted.

"Thank you, DM Students!" This spiked Goth's interests, peeking out, only to freeze as he saw a familiar face.

It was him, yet it was not.