Naj!Fresh x Reader lemon

so uh I'm just gonna

leave this here---

b y e

p.s.hopeyoulikethisbaby

------------------

You flinched when you felt a hand rub you softly from under the desk, luckily the desks were like the teacher's it was covered so you tried not to give yourself away as you glared at your boyfriend.

Who knew the nerd was so kinky.

'Fresh no. Stop it.' You wrote on your notebook as he chuckled, not listening as he snuck his hand inside, rubbing your wet folds.

You shivered as you decided to retaliate, your hand rubbing his thigh making him pause but then continue.

You huffed as you watched the teacher sit down as everyone was copying what was on the board.

You started taking notes with your free hand. the other rubbing the slight bulge, hearing Fresh's breath hitch.

'Fresh if we fuck before going home will you stop?'

'Give me a handjob too then I'll stop.'

'Fine.'

You couldn't help but sigh and smile as you saw Fresh's smug smirk as he began taking down notes, scooting closer to you.

You expertly unzipped his shorts silently, already having done this before as you pulled out his girthy, hard dick.

He shivered as you pumped his dick in a soft pace, enough to satisfy him but not make a mess.

You purred as you were done and closed thr notebook, looking around and slipped under the desk.

Fresh raised a brow but didn't say anythign as he figured out what you were going to do and continued taking notes.

You kissed the tip silently, slowly taking his dick in and hummed softly, earning a shiver.

"Fresh? Where's (Y/n)?"

You ignored the question as you bobbed your head making Fresh flinch, a few snickering since they thought he flinched from the question.

"O-oh she went to the bathroom sir."

"She really needs to tell me."

Once the attention died down you smirked and pulled away, licking the base and went up to the tip.

Seeing some precum spill out you quickly took in the dick again, sucking it softly.

"Sh-shit." Fresh whispered as you purred, sucking and swallowing up the steady flow of cum.

You licked your lips once it was done and put his dick back in, you heard him tap meaning it was clear and quickly got back up.

You giggled at Fresh as he smiled at you dazed.

'l̶u̶b̶e̶ love ya hun~ <3'

You snickered as he wrote wobbly, "Calm down boy." You whispered as he nodded.

Timeskip

You moaned as you felt your back get pressed against the wall, panting as you felt Fresh's tongue work wonders inside you.

He pulled away, licking his lips as his hot cock pulsed with delight, pressing it against your hot core.

You purred and bucked your hips, meeting with his thrust as he pushed in.

Arms wrapped around his neck as you brought him into a heated kiss, Fresh groaned as he thrusted fast, feeling your tight walls squeeze him.

"Fresh~" You moaned, sucking on his jawline as he panted, thrusting in deep as he groaned.

"Sh-shh, I don't want em hearing you." He cooed, nibbling your ear as he gave a deep thrust.

You moaned as you came on his dick, sighing as he carefully oulled out, taking off the condom before throwing it away.

You giggled as he nuzzled into your breasts, feeling for the discarded clothes.

"Next time, just ask me when you want to bang baby."

"But the fun will be ruined!"