UF!Sans x Shy!maid!reader lemon

Thank you all for 1k views and is still slowly rising!

And I am so sorry!!! There was a storm and went all legit like and used the wind to actually tilt or make the electric posts fall.

(By the way We're living in the Philippines since it's really peaceful in Bicol 😅 minus the constant Thypoons)
Third Person POV

"Hey Pet! Where are ya?!" You sighed as you heard the familiar gruff voice echo through the house.

You grumbled a bit as you fixed your maid dress and collar before going to the grumpy skeleton's room.

A few weeks ago you lost a bet to Alphys and let me just say.

Do NOT.

I repeat do NOT make a bet with a crazy anime obsessed person.

(Kristine: like me and the other two 😏

Me and Kyla: HEY! 😡)

And now here you were, being Sans' 'maid' for a month. You puffed your cheeks as you blushed at the revealing outfit.

You sighed and silently opened the door, gulping a bit as the room was dark as a deep chuckle was heard.

"Y-you called, m-master?" You stuttered as you entered the room, and gave a tiny squeek of surprise as the door slammed shut.

Before you knew it you were pinned to the bed, Sans on top of you.

He seemed to be sweating more than usual and lightly panting as his left eye was glowing red.

All you could see in his eyes was overwhelming lust but you could see a tiny hint of love behind it.

He buried his skull in your neck and purred as he sniffed your scent.

You blushed as he growled and licked your neck.

"You smell so good~" Sans chuckled as he began grinding on you. You could feel how hard his bulge was as he rubbed it on your panties.

His skull got off your neck and looked at your face that was already panting lightly.

"(Y/n)..." He whispered as you directed your attention to his blushing face.

"I love you with all my soul so you can tell me if you're not ready for this." You smiled as he smiled lovingly as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"It's okay Sans and I love you too." His grin widened as he placed his teeth on your lips to give a sweet passionate kiss.

You returned the kiss back and wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss slowly ignited.

You moaned as his tongue danced with yours. The two of you fought for dominance but the edgy skeleton won.

Sans pulled away and took of your clothes along with his leaving him in his boxers that a had a huge tent.

He slowly pulled it off and kissed your cheek before looking at you.

"Tell me when to stop alright?" He said as you nodded, wrapping your legs around his ilium crests.

He slowly pushed in and grunted as he felt your tight walls squeezing his large red cock.

He shivered as he felt you tugging his ribs in pain. He gave a concerned look as you winced.

Sans started kissing your face to distract you from the pain and stopped a few minutes to wipe your tears before pushing in again.

"It hurts." You whimpered as he kissed your forehead and groped your tits.

"Shhh... You're doing good baby girl." He mumbled as he grunted, dick fully in.

You waited as the pain dulled and gave a test thrust. You silently moaned and Sans took it as a sign to slowly thrust into you.

"Mm~ So tight~!" He gave a grunt as you moaned every time he thrusted. His pace quickened as the bed started creaking to keep up with his thrusts.

"Sans!" You screamed his name in pleasure as he hit a certain spot that made any girl scream.

"Let it out, babe~" He grinned as he kissed you. You reached your peak and came as he shortly came after.

He panted as he pulled out and pulled the covers over both of you and cuddled up to you.

"Love ya' my sweet honey." You giggled at his nickname for you and yawned snuggling into him as well.

"Love you too, Bone daddy."

Bonus:

"Did you get all that?" A certain skeleton asked as his partner nodded.

"Yup! This is so gonna be some cool blackmail!" The skeleton gave a hand signal and they were brought down with another monster waiting.

"T-this is g-gonna be E-EPIC in the u-undernet." Before the two could cheer the skeleton brought a finger in front of their lips err teeth.

"Let's get outta here." The three soon walked away while watching the video.

"Edge is gonna flip!"

Alright everybody! If you want to guess this just for fun.

GUESS WHO WERE THOSE THREE MONSTERS! And let us just say it's not the ones you were expecting