Goth x Neko! Reader lemon

Art is not mine!
Third Person POV

"Goth!" You yelled playfully, chasing the laughing skeleton around your house.

You huffed as he managed to outrun you but aimed your position.

"Ha! I caught ya!" You smirked in triumph as you managed to pounce on him, the victory was short lived though when he flipped the position.

You blushed as you saw him panting a bit, cheeks dusted of a light purple from running.

"Goth!" You yelped as he grabbed your waist and placed his teeth on your neck, giving a little kiss as you shivered.

"Pfft! Hahaha! Stahp ha please!" You laughed as he did a rasberry on your neck.

You continued to plead for mercy as he snuck a hand inside your shirt and ran his hands lightly on your belly.

Goth smirked, stopping his onslaught and looked up a little to see your flushed panting face.

He was too distracted to know his hand began grabbing one of your breasts, groping it since you didn't wear a bra, not expecting a visit.

"Goth~" The skeleton snapped out of his trance, only to feel your nipple brush against his fingertips.

Goth blushed but didn't let go, instead he pinched and tweaked the little bud, getting turned on as he heard your moan.

"Keep moaning." He whispered while sucking your neck, loving the sound of your moans and everytime your breath would hitch.

"God you're too beautiful." He mumbled, nibbling on your sweetspot, wanting so badly to bite down on the flesh.

"G-go ahead." You moaned out, shivering as he kept teasing the spot.

You heard him growl before feeling a bit of pain on your neck and pleasure coming after as he sucked on the wound.

"Mmm~" You purred as he hummed in delight, squirming a bit when you felt one of his hands grab your leg.

"Goth?" You asked in confusion as he looked at you with a hint of lust in his eyes.

"Let's take this to somewhere more private~" He winked as his eyes glowed and you suddenly flopped onto your bed.

You moaned when you felt something hard on your already hot and wet core.

"I want you so badly right now (Y/n), if you don't want to continue then it's okay." He placed a hand on your cheek and rubbed it lovingly.

You purred as your tail brushed against his leg and your ear twitch.

"It's okay Gothy but I'm not the only one getting pleasure." You smirked, him staring at you in confusion, that is until you grabbed his hand on your cheek.

"Wait, what are yo-Hng!" He held in a groan and stiffened as you licked the hole in his hand.

Goth failed as he groaned when you nibbled on it. He growled, as you purred giving another lick leaving him weak.

You smiled as you kissed his hand then proceeded to pin him down and engulfed him into a sweet, passionate kiss.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around your body, scratching your ears as he licked on your lip.

You were too dazed to realize until he suddenly tugged on your ears gently, making you moan as he entered your mouth.

As you two danced with each other's tongues, you didn't notice Goth's knee in between your legs until he pressed it on your core.