First Heat!Cil x reader lemon

It's not technically his first heat but the first time he does 'it' to make it go away with you.

This is a bonus since some wanted this but didn't really request in the Request here chapter
Third Person POV

"(Y-y/n)?" You turned your head to see your boyfriend with a troubled expression as his hair glowed, sweat trickling down his skull.

You immediately knew what was happening as you hugged him softly.

"I-i know you said that it won't hurt b-but I'm just scared." He mumbled as he shivered thinking of the pain he might give you.

"Hey, hey Cil, look at me." You ushered as you kissed his forehead. He looked into your eyes as he started to feel hot.

"We'll go slow alright?" You asked as he slowly nodded, good thing you two were in your home and your brother was with somebody called Outer.

You slowly took of his shirt and yours before bringing him into a kiss. You felt him nibble your lip a little as you complied and let your tongues clash.

You knew he was slightly nervous as he entered his tongue and decided to lead him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as you gently sucked on his tongue.

Cil stiffened and moaned as he instinctively wrapped his arms around your waist.

You smiled as he slowly relaxed and danced with your tongue before pulling away.

The pink haired skeleton looked at you with lust and desire as he led you to your bedroom.

Once you two arrived, he gently pushed you on the bed and began putting soft kisses on your neck making you slightly giggle.

(Kyla: *sneaking up behind Kai and then wraps her into a hug while kissing her neck*

Kai: *giggles* No! Stop that tickles!

Kristine: Get a room you two love birds!

Kai/Kyla: We are not dating/love birds!)

Cil became a bit bolder as he sucked on your neck with a few gentle bites, you moaned at the feeling causing the skeleton to continue.

He pulled away and blushed as he saw you aroused state. You huffed as he stopped and pinned him down.

"Woah!" Cil blushed as he saw you on top of him, not scared anymore as his heat was affecting him.

You lightly panted, taking off his jacket and sweater with your shirt. He took of your bra as he groped one while sucking the other.

You moaned, rubbing his ribs as he grunted in pleasure. You managed to grab his soul and began sucking on it.

You yelped silently as you felt something hard on your womanhood.

"(Y/n)..." Cil groaned as you rubbed the two parts together, both of you in pure bliss.

In a swift motion, he got ontop of you, pinning you down as he took off your pants and his.

He gave you a look, asking for permission as you nodded in approval. He slowly began licking your core.

You moaned, gripping the bedsheets as he teased you, sucking on the tiny bud.

You placed one hand at the back of his head gently, asling him to go deeper as he complied.

"Ah! Cil~" You moaned as you felt him lick your cum, pulling away as he slowly gave his eager member a few pumps.

All you could do was stare at his large, hard dick as precum slowly began to squirt out.

You used your remaining strength to make him sit at the edge while your face was in front of his boner.

He shivered with delight as you gave a few pumps and squeezes before sucking the head.

The pink haired skeleton covered his mouth, trying not to disturb the neighbors when you decided to deepthroat him.

"(Y/n)!" He groaned, thrusting his hips as you bobbed your head. You kept going, loving the reactions he was giving you.

You stopped bobbing as he cummed in your mouth, swallowing the delicious load.

As you pulled away and slowly stood up, he pulled you into a kiss, tongues meeting as he laid on the bed, groping your ass.

As the two of you were kissing you slowly brought your hips down and felt the tip brush your entrance.

Cil grunted in anticipation while your breathing hitched, he slowly made the tip enter as you moaned at the feeling.

You huffed when it was already hilted inside and slowly moved your hips.

He grunted and thrusted his with yours as moans and grunts filled the room.

"Cil~" You moaned as he grabbed your hips and switched your positions, you on the bottom and him on top as he thrusted.

He smirked as your legs wrapped around his waist while he thrusted deeper.

"So tight and warm~" He praised as he thrusted faster, loving your reactions as you moaned loudly.

He grunted as he felt his dick throb only to squirt out his semen with you coating his dick.

Cil sighed in relief as he laid down with you, him still inside. You being too tired to pull out cuddled into his warmth.

"Love you, (Y/n)." He muttered nuzzling you.

Bonus:

Third Person POV

"(Y/n)! I'm home and I brought Outer with me." Killer called out only to be greeted with his bunny, Vinny.

"Huh where's your sister, Kill?" Outer asked as his hamster, Shine was on his shoulder.

"I don't know I'm going to check her room." Killer said, a bit nervous since this never happened before.

Outer nodded and placed his hamster down with his cage so it can meet Killer's bunnies.

"HOLY FUCKING TURD!" Outer jolted up and ran to your room as Killer stood speechless.

You blushed as Cil and you tried to hide in the blankets as Outer grinned.

"This is definitely going to be my new OTP!"

"OUTER!"