Error Sans x Godess!reader x Ink Sans

Third Person POV

In the vast empty void lies a beautiful godess, sleeping on the white, fluffy cloud.

You were the Godess of War, a natural beauty but also a beast in battle.

Apparently you were made by the almighty creators to fight off a virus that was spreading through the AUs.

"I thought I told you to stop destroying my paintings Error!" A familiar voice rang through the blank universe.

"Can't help it Ink it's my nature." The glitch replied with amusement as he watched his opposite fume into a rainbow.

"Besides what am I su-" Error stopped as he saw the sight before him. Ink who was facing Error stared at him in confusion at why he stopped.

"What are you looking-" Ink also turned around and stopped his words. There you were laying on the floating cloud, fastly asleep.

The two gaped in awe,blushes appearing on both the skeleton's faces.

"She looks so peaceful..." Error mumbled and Ink agreed, the two silently went to you and watched you sleep with a slight smile.

Ink couldn't help but chuckle at the cute sight and made a (f/c) blanket. Since the both knew you could attack anyone when you were asleep.

Error used his strings to gently lay it on you. Before the two could leave you suddenly grabbed them on the wrists.

The skeletons both had grew nervous on what you would do to them now.

'Please don't throw us again. Please!' Ink thought as sweat trickled down his skull. Instead she gently pulled them and made them lay on the cloud with her.

This caused the two opposites to look at her peaceful face in confusion.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Ink blushed a rainbow and Error blushed a dark blue hue.

You peeked to look at their faces and giggled, wrapping your arms around them.

"Now sleep you two numbskulls." You said with a smile and hugged the two even closer.

"Night (Y/n)." You gave a sleepy grin as you felt pressure on your forehead.

"Goodnight... Love you guys." You said before sleeping again. The skeletons sniled at the sight and hugged you too.

"We love you too." And the three of you slept in a comfy embrace.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
The picture above belongs to Garbage [ the box hater ] in Undertale Amino! Go follow them if you like also my account is Kai the dimension jumper we can chat if ya want :3