Neko!US!Sans x Reader lemon

Who requested this again? 😂

Kristine: I don't really know brah, but they know who they are so we hope you like this.

Anyways enjoy! I just realized this is the third US!Sans request
Third Person POV

You were sitting on the couch minding your own business.

Papyrus was gone and was sleeping with Mettablook tonight and Sans was unusually in his room.

You didn't mind though since it gave you some time to think.

You grew close to that cat like skeleton and couldn't help but fall in love with him.

Everything just made him so cute, from the fluffy ears to that happy grin, and today you were gonna tell him now.

You got up and slowly made your way upstairs, as you head to his room you could hear something muffled from the walls.

This made you curious and followed the sound that lead to Sans' room.

Before you could open it you heard something that made you blush.

"Ah! Oh (Y/n) baby! You're so tight~" You stopped in your tracks and blushed so red you could rival a stop sign.

You turned around to go back but when you took one step, the floor creaked and the moans stopped.

"Woah!" You were suddenly pulled into the room, back against the door as Sans looked at you with a blush on his face and lust in his eyes.

He was baring his fangs as his tongue hung out, panting a bit.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n) but I can't take it anymore." He growled, his voice deep as glowing blue drool dripped down his tongue.

He placed his teeth on your mouth and gave you a lustful yet passionate kiss.

At first you were surprised before closing your eyes and wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him closer.

He purred and licked your bottom lip, also wrapping on arm around your waist and the other on the back of your rear, squeezing it.

You gasped with delight as his tongue entered your mouth, dominating yours and marking his new territory.

The both of you pulled away as Sans lifted you up and threw you to the bed, getting on top of you and grabbing your thighs.

He put them around his waist and began grinding on you as he licked and sucked on your neck.

You moaned at the stimulation and grinded on him as well making him grunt.

He pulled away began taking off your shirt and bra, once they were off he immediately attacked your breasts.

He sucked the nipple on one breast and groped the other with his hand.

You moaned and grabbed the sheets in pleasure while his free hand took off your pants and began rubbing through the cloth.

"Ahhh~ Sans~ please~" You moaned as he gave one last lick and suck before releasing it with a pop.

He grinned and stared into your eyes, his left eye glowing a soft blue.

He took off his clothes leaving his boxers that had a large tent that was still rising.

Sans then took off your panties and spread your legs apart, staring at your body.

"Look at you." He smiled and began grinding on you again, the cloth blocking his dick into your wet cunt.

"So wet." He growled and bended down toward your wet dripping clit.

"Your kitty just can't wait, huh?" He licked your thigh which made you moan and moaned even louder as he licked your pussy.

He chuckled before ramming his tongue inside you, licking and sucking it as you screamed in ecstasy.

He moaned as he tasted you, getting addicted to your flavor like a drug.

He put your thighs on his shoulders and went even deeper, sucking and licking inside, his tail lashing and ears twitching.

You grabbed his head and pushed even deeper, pleasure overcoming your actions.

"SANS!" You screamed as you came, he licked the cum as if it were a drink.

He pulled away and hung out his tongue, panting as he took of his boxers.

"You taste so good." He positioned his dick and spread one leg and the other still on his shoulder.

You gave a nervous look and Sans seemed to understand that it was your first time.

His tail swayed as he began slowly pushing his cock in. As he was halfway in he began to drool as his tail shuddered.

"Wow, your tighter than I thought you'd be." He groaned and placed your other leg down and placed his head under yours.

He nibbled on your sweetspot as he kept pushing in to distract you from the pain.

As you winced he bit on your neck and licked the blood, purring as he marked you and shivering with delight as his dick was fully in.

He panted and he groped your breast again as he felt your walls tighten around him.

You slowly felt the pleasure come back as you felt his dick throb inside you.

You gave a test thrust and moaned as waves of pleasure hit the both of you.

Sans groaned and lolled his tongue out, thrusting deep with a slow pace.

After a few thrusts he fastened his pace and now he was slamming into you.

"Sans! I'm gonna cum!" You moaned syncing your hips with his thrusts.

"Me too, (Y/n)!" He groaned before stopping as warmth was shot inside you.

Sans panted and pulled out, wrapping his arms around your waist and purring slightly.

"Love you, baby." You smiled and hugged him as well, sleep calling you.

"Love you too."

×××××××××××××××××××××
I'm so sorry!!!🙇
Our electricity got caught off because a random flock of birds somehow destroyed something

Kristine: I am still wondering how that could happen 😕