Dream Sans x reader

I find the plot for this cute X3
Third Person POV

You and your cousin were laying on the grass in the park, cloud watching while waiting for two skeletons.

"(Y/n)! Kai!" You and your cousin perked up as you saw Ink and Dream running to you guys.

You grinned as the silver headed girl beside you gave you a look as you both nodded and pounce on the two.

You laughed as Ink tried running away but still got pinned down by Kai.

"Kai! Get off m-mfff!" He started as he brought his head up but got cut off as his head was pushed onto the ground.

You laughed, not noticing the blushing skeleton under you.

You looked at Dream and blushed slightly before getting off him and gently brought out a hand.

He snapped out of his thoughts as he took your hand as you pulled him up.

'So soft...' He smiled as you gave a cute smile back. The both of you caught each other staring and looked away from each other.

Ink and Kai saw the lovely scene and looked at each other before grinning mischeviuosly.

"Hey cuz! We're gonna hang with Blue and Error! Bye!" Kai said quickly before running off and jumped into a portal Ink made.

"Have fun with your date! I mean friendly activity!" Ink shouted as he followed suit making you and the King of dreams that was beside you blush.

"S-so wanna go and get some nicecream and dream apples?" Dream suggested as you nodded silently still blushing.

You smiled as you got your favorite nice cream as Dream ate his vanilla flavored one.

You sat under a tree with the breeze giving off a nice atmosphere. Dream looked at your face and blushed.

"I wish this day would never end." You mumbled as you continued eating your nice cream while placing your head on Dream's shoulder.

Dream let out a satisfied smile as he finished his and brought you onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

He purred and nuzzled his head at the crook of your neck as you finished yours and relaxed, closing your eyes.

You stiffened when you felt him rubbing your stomach but let out a giggle as he continued.

Dream smirked as he slowly began to tickle you. Your little giggles soon turned into cute laughs as you turned around.

The skeleton stopped and smiled, kissing your nose making you blush.

"Here." He offered a golden apple as you looked at it a little scared.

"But won't that you know, curse me or something?" You asked as the skeleton gave a wink as he put it in your hands.

"Only the ones who try to take it without me or my brother's permission we'll get cursed, this is a gift from me."

He mumbled as you hesitantly took a bite and smiled before chewing the yummy fruit.

"For being so cute." You puffed your cheeks as you stopped eating the apple and fumed.

"I'm not cute, here!" You said as you pushed the apple to his teeth. He blushed as he saw your adorable face.

"Since you called me cute you have to eat this!" Dream blushed a bright gold as he remembered what Ink told him that this was an indirect kiss.

(What have you been teaching our baby, Ink!?)

The skeleton hesitantly took a bite as you grinned evilly, not knowing that you just 'kissed' your crush.

The blushing skeleton gave you satisfaction as you continued eating the delicious apple.

Meanwhile, Dream let out a satisfied smile as he looked at you. You were still sitting on his lap but you turned around, your back facing him.

He hugged you again as he lightly kissed your cheek. You blushed as you dropped the apple core.

"Then if I can't call you cute," Dream mumbled as he kissed your neck lovingly (not like that you lil sinners 😏).

"Can I call you mine?"

So smooth boi.

"What are you talking about, Dream?" You asked as Dream looked away bracing himself for the rejection.

"You can't call me mine because I'm yours."

And you have a smooth comeback, pickup line AND pun as well.