Nightmare!Sans x Neko!reader lemon

I'm sorry if you don't like the lemon in his current form, I could make another without his goopy look if you want

And the kitty who is silently sleeping like she's praying is my cat :3

Kristine: Also I'd like to give you a regretful apology my broski but I lost Kai's phone for a while when the electric got unradically caught off 😅
Your POV

I let out a sigh as my ears twitched and my tail swayed in boredom.

Right now I was in my cat form, laying down on a branch on the tree.

This is where I usually lay around since I like to be outside more.

Dream was off with Ink and somebody named Blue to go hang out or something.

Nightmare however was avoiding me for some reason and it's getting on my nerves.

I mean how can I reach my favorite spot to be scratched on?! I needed some attention.

Being part cat always had its ups and downs.

Finally can't taking one more second, I jumped off the tree and as soon as I landed I ran to Night's room.

I meowed and scratched at the door, huffing when I got no reply. I turned human and opening it to see the room dark as usual.

I walked inside and shut the door, trying to find the dark skeleton.

Even if I had night vision, he's still hard to find being so black.

I smirked as I saw something moving on his bed and pounced on it.

"What the? (Y/n)!" He was pretty surprised when I pinned him down.

"Sans~ Stop ignoring me! Can't you see a cat wants some attention?" I pouted but I tilted my head when he began to blush.

"What's wrong?" He gestured to the position we were in, I was sitting on his crotch, pinning his arms down.

Then I realised something...

I was naked.

I blushed and was about to get off when familiar black tentacles wrapped around me.

"Now, now, you said that you wanted some attention, right?" He smirked and brought me closer.

I blushed darker and stifled a moan as he began grinding on me.

My ears twitched as I shivered with delight. He flipped the both of us, rubbing the bulge on my pussy.

I moaned as he began taking of his clothes, his tentacles groping my breasts.

I screamed in pleasure when another tentacle was shoved in my mouth.

I could feel Night staring at me with lust as I sucked on the tentacle that was thrusting in my mouth.

Tears formed at the corner of my eyes, something big being pushed inside me.

I moaned on the tentacle as Night groaned, pushing his dick in but making sure he didn't move to much.

The tentacle in my mouth pulled away and joined the others, rubbing my thighs, groping my breasts trying to take the pain away.

I panted, tail lashing back and forth, lightly gripping the bed sheets.

I accidentally moved my hips, whining as pain struck me.

"Shhh... You'll ngh be fine baby girl." He whispered, kissing my forehead and nibbling my neck, creating a hickey.

I moved my hips and moaned as the pain subsided, pleasure coming back.

Night understood and gently trusted, surprisingly starting in a soft and slow pace.

"F-faster please." I moaned out as he smirked and kissed my earlobe, his breath tickling my neck.

"Gladly." He whispered and began slamming into me, I screamed in pleasure as Night placed his teeth on my lips.

I kissed back and fought with his tongue over dominance.

He of course won and pulled away as the both of us panted.

"Sans! I'm gonna-" I came and my walls tightened around his thick cock.

"Ugh~" Night came as well and laid on top me, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling into my neck.

"N-night?" I asked as he hummed, his breath on my neck made me shiver.

"Could you pull out?" He chuckled and tucked us in.

"Nah, you're so warm I don't wanna." I sighed as sleepiness began taking over me.

"Love you, kitty." I smiled and snuggled with him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Have a bonus!:

"Dream! Ink! We have a surprise for you!" Night smirked and hugged me from behind.

I blushed as they looked at us excited.

"Yes! Our OTP is official!"

I scratched the back of my neck and smiled sheepishly.

"Not only that." I added as Dream and Ink tilted their heads.

"Dream, Ink do you promise to be the best uncles a child could ever have?" I asked as Dream and Ink gasped.

Ink's eyes turned into a red heart and a yellow star as he suddenly hugged me.

"I'm going to take care of your child and protect it no matter what! Congratulations you two!" He grinned and let me go to pat Night's back, aware of not liking to be touched too much.

"I'm so proud of you bro! Don't worry we'll make sure he gets to be friends with the dark." Dream said and as if on cue, some shadowly figures and dark creatures went toward me.

They bowed at Night in respect before sniffing my stomach and letting out happy purrs and chirps.

One that looked like a tiger rubbed his head on my belly as I smiled, purring and used one hand to touch my stomach while the other pet the tiger like creature.

Night smiled warmly as he saw the sight and kissed your cheek.

"The nightmares promise to protect our child and I promise to be the best father a family of nightmares could be."