Nightmare Sans x Reader

A friend of ours that ironically has the name Jerry 😕 but likes to be called Jenny requested this!

Kristine: also the skeleton above is what Nighty looks like when he's not in his unrad goopy form
Third Person POV

Being the guardian of the tree, you always made sure that the tree was safe and was in good health.

Because of this you regularly see Dream or Nightmare Sans.

You made sure they were also healthy for they are also related to the tree in a way.

Right now you were visiting Nightmare who was casually sitting on his side of the tree.

"Night?" You called as he turned to you and smiled, you grinned as well and noticed he was in his normal form.

"You feeling okay?" You asked as you jumped onto a branch and climbed to where he was.

"Duh! Why do you always have to ask that?" He said as he blushed a dark purple.

You giggled before hanging off the branch with your legs holding you.

"A guardian needs to keep what its guarding safe and healthy." You simply said before conjuring up some cookies and milk.

You gave a glass to Night before taking some yourself and nibbled on the cookies.

The two of you chat with each other and hung out sometimes even playing a bit on the branches of the tree.

As you two were laughing you saw a man trying to get an apple by chopping it down.

You sighed in annoyance and Night seemed to snicker as the man tried to use his axe but an invisible magic barrier kept it at bay, hurting him instead.

You let yourself fall onto the lowest branch and dropped down, hanging there using your arms to keep you from falling.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, old man." You said and landed before leaning against the tree.

It was still noon so a few people were there and started to look at you in wonder for wearing a robe of what looked like in Assassin's Creed.

"What are you going to do about it?!" He shouted clearly angered for calling him old.

"Being the guardian of this tree I make sure it's safe." You simply said as if it was nothing.

You internally groaned as you saw people looking at you in shock and some even started recording it.

"Oh yeah?! Well if you're a 'guardian' then dodge this!" He screamed and swung his axe.

You grumbled in annoyance and stopped the hard swing as if it was nothing by holding the blade with a hand.

You pushed it back making the back of the axe git the man's nose. You could hear Night laughing his nonexistent butt off on the tree.

"If you come back here that's not th only thing you'll get." And with that you glowed white and disappeared making the small crowd freak out.

Night smiled before continuing on eating the cookies, blushing from the heavenly taste. He always did love your cookies.

You then reappeared beside him and drank some of your milk. As you let out a sigh of content, Night saw that it left a milk mustache on your mouth.

You didn't seem to notice and grabbed another cookie.

Night chuckled causing you to stop eating the chocolate chipped biscuit and look at him.

He grinned and blushed before cupping your face. He wiped off the mustache as you blushed from the contact.

'Time to go for broke.' He thought as he leaned closer and placed his teeth on your lips.

Night felt joy as you returned it back and literally wrapped his hands around your waists to bring you closer.

You smiled and wrapped yours around his neck and brought you two even closer.

"(Y/N) AND NIGHTY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The both of you froze as you heard two voices. You and Night blushed darker and hid your faces by cuddling up each other.

"Shut up Ink!"

"You shut up Dream!"

The two skeletons laughed before leaving to give you guys some privacy.

After the akward moment you wrapped your hands around Night and cuddled with him in the tree.
××××××××××××××××××××
Kristine: welp, ain't that an awesome one flippy one shot, am I right? 😎

My fingers are dying! 😲 Somebody take me to a hospital!

Kristine: Kai... We're already IN a hospital homie.

Oh right... 😅 Now if you're going to question why... My dad works here. 😜

Kristine: anyways, later brosephs! See ya on the flip side!