♠Palette x Goth 1/2

Just to clarify this is pretty much the PJ's daycare-

Oh and Palette's going to change by the way-

I was actually planning it to be more darker but decided not to-

Third Person POV

Angexci sighed sadly, rubbing their forehead as they took a deep breath.

"Palette, dear? Can you come here for a minute?" They shakily called out, 'He's definitely not going to like this.'

Soft and fast footsteps could be heard throughout the silent home as the cheery skeleton came to his parent with a little smile.

Oh how they hated to wipe that smile off their face and take away the happy aura from him.

"Yes Mom?" He asked as he sat down and faced his mother, though seeing their sad expression he gave a worried look.

"We're moving."

Crack-

"W-what...?" He asked surprised as his smile was gone, looking at Angexci in confusion.

"Or more like, you're the one that's moving." Palette frowned as he saw his mother with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetie but they're going to take you to this school, it was years ago but I never wanted you to stay there at such a young age."

The skeleton stayed silent as he placed a hand on their shoulder, urging them to continue.

"You were placed there by your father since he wanted you to become our protecter, he was becoming weak and died before you were born. I was lonely so they agreed that you would be with me until you turned twelve."

"But it felt like you weren't ready! And I just don't want to see that smile get taken away so I begged for three more years, and now that you're fifteen..."

Palette nodded slowly as he wiped away the tears in his sockets, if this was what his dad wanted then he'll do it.

"It's okay Mom, I understand." He said softly as he brought them into a hug.

Maybe this could help him forget about Goth, he had Cray anyway.

And maybe even get rid of the pain in his soul.

"Hey I'm back and I-" He stopped his sentence as he looked at the two in shock.

It was Goth and Cray.

Kissing.

He let out a dry chuckle as he dropped the two cans of soda, tears swelled in his sockets.

"Heh, at least you're happy!"

He left leaving the two cans behind as you can see what was on them.

'I love U~♥ '

'Be mine♥ '

As he walked back home all he could feel was pain. As if someone decided to make his soul relax and be covered with warmth.

Then stab it with a thousand knives and leave it in the cold.

"A-are you sure...?" Angexci pulled away as she softly gripped on Palette's cheeks, sniffling a bit.

"I'm going to make dad proud and get stronger in order to protect the ones I love." He said as he made an unspoken promise.

Next day...

The skeleton sighed as he walked to PJ's daycare, he had a gym bag over his shoulder as he wore a black turtleneck and blue jeans.

Angexci told him that bright colors don't really fit in well with the school so this is what he wore instead.