Frisk x Neko!reader

This is not a lemon! I'm just doing this for humor. You'll understand once you start reading.
Third Person POV

"You think they're doing it?" Undyne asked as Mettaton shushed her.

"Guys I don't think we should be doing this."

"SANS IS RIGHT! Besides I think this is invading privacy of others." The skelebros muttered as Alphys have a shrug.

"FRISK! NO! NOT THERE~" Everyone who was listening by the door flinched by the sudden scream and opened it to see Frisk only petting your ears.

Sans tried containing his laughter along with Toriel as Undyne Mettaton and Alphys gave poker faces.

Papyrus was confused on why they were acting like that and just waved at the two humans.

"HELLO FRISK! (Y/N)! WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING WHY (Y/N) SCREAMED?" Frisk gave a smug smile as they continued petting your ears.

You purred unwillingly as you blushed, embarrassed for acting like this.

"N-nothing Pap! Frisk just keeps p-petting my ears~" You slurred as you unconsciously rubbed your head under Frisk's chin.

Toriel gave an awe, finding the two as a cute ship and became her new 'OTP'.

"Alright kid, that's enough we don't want (Y/n) here turning into a cat again." Frisk nodded as you sighed in relief and gave Sans a thankful look.

You looked at Frisk who seemed a bit downed because of this and felt a little guilty.

Your tail flicked nervously as you blushed and open your arms wide.

"Alright come here." They brightened up and jumped into your arms and cuddled as you purred.

Toriel and Sans ushered the others out as Mettaton, Alphys and Undyne squealed like fangirls.

"M...n.." You heard Frisk mumble as you looked down at them.

"What was that, Frisk?" You asked WS they looked up at you as they kissed your chin.

"Mine." You blushed before chuckling, "Yours," You cuddled closer, "All yours."

Ey sorry if it's short m8 I just got a little tired with trying to think of a plot right now