Dream x Neko!Reader lemon

Kris: Neko= cat
Nekojin= Half cat half human
Apperantly that's what it said in Japan -.-

And that's all for random lessons :D I'll just edit all my neko chapters later ;w;
Third Person POV

"Mmm~ So yummy!" You purred eating your favorite snack, (f/s).

Dream chuckled at the sight of you purring as he sat beside you, eating some pocky.

Though he was hiding his blush as he stared, nibbling on the chocolate stick.

"Hey Dream, what's that?" You asked, since you never really ate anything else besides fish and (f/s).

"O-oh! It's just pocky! I-it's a stick that's covered with chocolate." He explained, blushing as he stuttered.

You tilted your head but paid no mind to it as you stared at the box, you took a quick glance, seeing your food now gone.

"Can I have some?" You asked, eyes glistening as you begged, Dream's blush soon became visible.

"Uh, s-sure, here." He handed you one as he placed the last pocky in his mouth, unconciously staring at you.

"Mmm~ so good~" You purred nibbling on the delicious treat (if you don't like chocolate think of a different flavor).

Dream's breath hitched as he heard your voice, he was acting this way because of one reason.

He was entering his heat cycle because of your scent.

You were in heat, it doesn't really affect you that much, it only makes you more sensitive and your body creates a lovely aroma.

Unfortunately, Dream could smell the heavenly scent and tried his best not to drool or eat you up right then and there.

Once you finished your pocky you saw the skeleton staring at you with the pocky still in his mouth.

You giggled and smiled deviously as you took a bite on the pocky, surprising him.

He glared at you playfully as he took a bite from his end.

You two bit your way until you both had the last piece of pocky in your mouths.

You made your tongue enter his mouth and tried taking the pocky only for his to interfere.

Dream blushed as his glare wavered and forgot the pocky and instead sucked your tongue.

You moaned, tail brushing his leg and ear twitching as you closed your eyes, bringing him closer.

Dream let his instincts take over as he pulled away, kissing your jawline to your neck.

You purred, blushing as he brought down one side of your shirt, exposing your shoulder.

He licked and sucked where your neck and shoulder met, biting a bit to leave a hickey.

"D-dream~" You mewed, grabbing onto his shoulders, begging him to go lower to which he complied.

He took off your shirt and bra off before placing one of the buds inside his mouth, sucking and biting on it lightly.

You moaned when he tugged, him smirking as he groped the other.

He could do this for hours if it weren't for a friend of his pressed against your core.

Dream stopped and went lower, pulling down your pants only to be stopped by you.

You huffed as he stared at you in confusion. You sat up and took off his cape and shirt, kissing a rib making him shiver.

You purred as you managed to grab his soul and rubbed it while licking his rib cage.