Swapfell Papyrus x Reader lemon

Kris: I think this was a lemon? I'm too lazy to look
Third Person POV

"Human, will you please stop trying to copy my lazy brother?!" You laughed as Sans puffed his cheeks.

"But Saaaaans!" You whined as you laid your head on Paps lap as he relaxed.

"Who wouldn't be lazy on such a nice day to relax?" You complained as Sans sighed.

"I'm going to Alphys' house to go train, you two better get off this couch and have done something productive when I'm back!"

You giggled lazily as Paps gave his own lazy chuckle before picking you up.

"No don't tell me we're going to do chores..." You whined with a lazy tone in your voice as Paps carried you to his room.

"Don't worry, you'll like this activity." You blushed as he whispered in your ear, his breath tickling as you gulped.

"B-but what if Sans comes back?" You said, blush getting darker. Pap looked at you with a lust filled gaze as he eyed your body.

"He won't, I heard he's going to stay there with Alphys till morning." Paps chuckled as he softly kissed your nose.

"O-okay." You mumbled as he kissed you, arms around your waist as you wrapped yours around Paps neck.

You opened your mouth as you felt something wet glide your bottom lip, moaning as he sucked your tongue.

Paps growled, pleased he heard you moan and snuck his hand inside your shirt, groping your breast to add the pleasure.

You panted as he pulled away began to take of his jacket and sweater before taking of your shirt.

You decided to return the favor and rub his ribs, gaining a grunt and a low groan.

"Heh, getting brave I see?" He taunted as you smiled seductively, tugging on one slightly.

"What're you gonna do about it?" The tall skeleton smirked, bringing you onto his lap.

You blushed, feeling the hard bulge in his pants as he kissed your breast, sucking the nipple.

You moaned as he gently tugged, teasing the other with his hand.

"You fucking tease." You growled as he chuckled, sneaking in his hand inside your pants, teasing your wet cunt.

"Well this tease wants a taste." His husky voice whispered, his cold breath brushing your ear making you shudder.

You yelped as he grabbed your thighs and laid down, pulling down your pants as he faced your pussy.

You screamed in pleasure as he began to eat you out, sucking your juice as he pinched your clit.

"Pap~" You moaned, covering your mouth as you climaxed, moaning in ectasy as he licked it all up.

In a swift motion, you were forced on all fours as you heard shuffling of clothes being taken off.

You braced yourself as you felt his long dick enter you from behind, hissing a bit in pain.

"Shh... Hold on it'll go away." He whispered as he began licking your neck, planting kisses on your shoulder as he groped your breast.

You let out a pleasured sigh as you felt pleasure come back and moaned as he began thrusting.

"Faster, please~ You're going to slow~" You begged as he smirked, giving your neck a bite as he thrusted faster.

"Mmm~ t-ha-tight!" He groaned, licking the new hickey as you moaned louder, his cock hitting your sweet spot.

"Ya like that don't ya? My dick hitting that spot." He taunted as you could only moan, feeling his member go deeper.

"Who do you belong to?" Paps growled as your voice became an octave higher, "You~ I ah! Belong to you~".

"Mine." He growled lovingly as he cummed, groaning as you coated his dick with yours.

"We need to clean this up." You mumbled as you both flopped on the bed in exhaustion.

"Later, you probably can't walk anyway." You giggled as he spooned you.

"Fine, but after taking a rest we need to clean this." You said woth a yawn before sleeping with the tall skeleton.

Later:

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

You and Paps jolted out of sleep as both stared at Sans who was in front of the doorway.

"I thought I told you two to do something productive?!" He growled as Paps gave his brother a lazy grin.

"But we did do something productive, M'lord. We were trying to make babies." You blushed and hid yourself in the covers as Sans spluttered.

"A-alright I'll let this slip! I guess?" He muttered the last bit to himself as he also became confused.

Kris: Yo home bois! I'm finally finished!