Sugar!Sans x reader x Melon!Sans lemon

NOTE I AM SO SORRY IF THIS BECOMES CRAPPY xD I'M NOT THAT EXPERIENCED WITH TWO
Third Person POV

You smiled as you walked back to your house. Though it slightly fell as you thought of what happened a few days ago.

Sugar and Melon have confessed to you but you couldn't pick who.

You loved them both and you were worried they would fight because of this.

"I'll think about it later..." You mumbled as you realized you were already in front of your house.

You took out your keys and was about to put it in until you saw that it was unlocked.

"Huh?" It didn't seem it was a burgler since it was opened by your spare key and just to make sure, you checked your hiding spot.

You grabbed the doorbell and took it off to find your spare key not there. You sighed in relief as you put the bell back in place.

You gripped the knob still a bit cautious and as you opened the door you were blasted with a wave of heat.

You got a little confused as it was hotter than usual. You dropped your keys on a nearby desk and locked the door.

The source seemed to come from your room and decided to check it.

As you opened the door and walked inside you were confused but slightly cautious as there was nothing.

Suddenly, the door slammed shut and was locked as you yelped in surprise.

You stiffened as you saw Sugar and Melon, coming towards you with their tongues hanging out and you could see the huge glowing bulge in their shorts.

"Uh... Guys this isn't the time to joke around." You chuckled nervously as they began to trap you, Melon behind you and Sugar at the front, gazing into your eyes with lust.

"Don't worry princess." Melon whispered in your ear as he licked and nibbled it.

You shivered as you felt heat go through your nether region.

"We'll take care of you~" Sugar chuckled as he had a sweet tone in his voice... No? Okay I'll just... Fix the fourth wall.

You gasped as you felt your clothes disappear and squirmed as you felt their gazes on you grow stronger.

Melon growled as he grabbed one of your breasts as he sucked on your neck.

You moaned as Sugar kissed you and grabbed the other. The both of you fought for dominance but you were distracted from the pleasure as he claimed victory.

He pulled away as a string of saliva connected your mouths and disconnected as he went to your wet cunt.

You moaned as you placed one hand on his head and the other behind Melon's neck.

"S-stop t-teasing you two." You whimpered as both of them gave deep sexy chuckles.

You were too distracted by the pleasure to notice that they took off their clothes.

You internally whined as you felt Sugar pull away only to feel one dick being pushed into your cunt while the other was going in your ass.

You hiss as they slowly pushed them in as they grunted. You moaned as Melon turned your head sideways and enlocked you into a kiss.

Sugar groaned as he began greedily sucking one of your breasts as they began thrusting lightly.

"F-faster~" You pleaded as they obeyed your wish and began going faster.

Melon moaned as he lolled his tongue out as he went faster. You rubbed their ribs as all of you felt hot.

"(Y-y/n)~" Melon moaned as he hilted deep inside and hit his climax. You heard Sugar's muffled moans as well as you tightened around their dicks.

"I'm g-gonna cu-" He cut his self off as he cummed with you after. You silently whined as they both pulled out.

The three of you soon laid in your bed with you in the middle. You gave a tired giggle as they kept nuzzling you tiredly.

"It's okay if you can't choose one of us." Melon muttered as he nuzzled his side of your marked neck.

"You can just have both." Sugar stated happily as he kissed your cheek. You sighed in relief as you hugged them both.

"Thanks guys, love you~" You said as the three of you drifted off into sleep.

I just realized I haven't published this yet so here you go--