Pray for my soul ;-;

WHY DO I KEEP MAKING BETS WITH AN INSANE OTAKU SKELEHUGGER?!

Kristine: Your fault for being like a drunk idiot when you drank too much soda XD

😡s-shut up!

WARNIG! DIS CHAPER CONTANUS DE PRAYER Uh clay x roller thingie

Ulso lamon! Enjo! :D

"Ahh! Cray~" Palette moaned, Cray smirked as he continued to thrust hard and fast.

The star eyed skeleton moaned as Cray started biting his neck as well as pumping his member.

"F-fuck~" He mumbled as the dominant skeleton's smirk grew wider, enjoying the moans he was receiving.

"Who knew you were so tight~" Cray panted as he began to softly kiss the skeleton who had a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth.

"F-fuck you~" The shorter skeleton slurred. Cray chuckled as he continued thrusting mercilessly.

Cray grunted as he felt his dick throb, his climax slowly building up. Palette moaned, trying to ignore the fuzzy feeling in his chest.

"Ah! Shit~" Cray groaned as he cummed, Palette following as they relaxed.

"Great now I can't walk tomorrow." He chuckled at the smaller's statement and carried him to his bed.

"You're carrying me tomorrow!" Palette said as he was laid down as Cray joined him.

"Of course, M'lady." Palette looked at him with a deadpanned expression as Cray laughed.

"I let this slip just because you're legit." He grumbled as he pulled the blanket over him and hugged a pillow, turning away from Cray.

The larger skeleton smiled at the sight and hugged his back as he kissed his shoulder.

Wtf did I write?!