•C h a p t e r T w o•

Instagram: Jordan.granzoww
Twitter: jordanforeverkk
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:)

///

"No one said this would ever be easy my love, but I will be by your side when the impossible rises up." -Olivia Holt.
///

         Alana and I arrive back to the party after our make up. A few pack members stop and talk to us and wish me a 'happy birthday'.

"I spy a male who is staring right at you." I whisper to my cousin as I make eye contact with Bryce.

Alana stiffens and looks at her mate. She sighs softly before turning to me and flashes me a grin. "Wish me luck." She giggles as she saunters over to her mate.

I shake my head in amusement as I look around for my mother. I spot her by Lydia; a pack mother. The two are chatting engrossingly. I decide to leave her alone and decide to go by a little girl sitting alone.

"Hi." I say softly. The little girl is named Mila. She was found on the border of my land. My warriors brought the little girl back to me to decide her fate. Something told me that this little girl had it rough, so I allowed her to live and let her become a pack member. Maybe it was because I was around her age when I lost my father or maybe it was the day and moment. One will never know.

The little girl looks at me and smiles shyly. "Hello." She whispers.

"Mila, are you enjoying the party?" I ask her.

Mila looks at me with her big doe eyes and nods with enthusiasm. "Yes Alpha, I am. I have never been to a party before."

I stare at her with sympathy. Poor little girl, she is so young and so innocent. "Would you like me to introduce you to some of the girls your age Mila? Friends are fun."

Mila thinks this over for a moment before hesitantly nodding her head. I take Mila's small little hand and walk her over to where the other young girls are playing.

I crouch down by them and flash them all a smile. They all look at me with awe before one of them looks at Mila. "Who's this?"

"This is Mila, I was wondering if you guy's could be her friend and play with her?" I ask softly.

The four little girls look at one another before nodding and making room for Mila.

"Thanks!" I say. I turn to Mila and stare into her doe eyes. Mila is one of those girls that will grow up to be beautiful with her thick, light brown hair, big doe eyes and beautiful porcelain skin, but she won't be aware of it. She'll have a natural beauty, a beauty other girls will envy.

"Mila, you'll be okay, right?" I ask while eyeing her carefully.

Mila begins to shake her head but looks over at the smiling girls. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

I smile and move out of the way so Mila can sit by them. I watch as she timidly sits down and eyes the four girls in front of her. I smile as the four girls begin to introduce themselves and ask questions about Mila.

"Well well well." A deep voice chuckles in my ear. I turn to see my gamma; Rowan standing there with an amused expression.

"Rowie!" I squeal while jumping into my best friends arms.

Rowan groans as he holds me up. Rowan and I go back to kindergarten when I was just a wee little thing and he was a nerdy little boy.

"Please choose one partner to color with." My teacher, Ms. Griddle instructed.