•C h a p t e r T w e n t y S e v e n•

"Try to control my love, my pain and my fears. So I got tough no luck and saving my tears. There's an ocean between us and you can swim. See there's the place that ends safe if I let you in." -Marina Kaye

Vote&Comment

C h a l l e n g i n g T h e A l p h a

C h a p t e r T w e n t y S e v e n

"Guards will keep him away for now, but I need to do the spell now!" Leva's brisk tone makes me realize that I only have a certain amount of time left before I could be forced to go back to my mate!

"Please Leva, get it done!" I beg as frantically search around the room.

Leva nods and grabs onto my hands and stares at me directly in the eyes. Her beautiful pale eyes burn into mine. "Goodbye Maddison May Holt, you lived a good life of excitment but now it's time for a new adventure, time for a new beginning. Hello Emma Grace Lyncaster, welcome to your new life, your new journey. Whilst you contain old memories you may begin to create new ones. This time your life is in your hands, what path you choose it all up to you, your destiny is yours to choose, what you do in life is all up to you. Choose wisely because once you have sealed a destiny you are to fulfill it. Emma Grace Lyncaster, do you accept these regulations?"

"Yes." My voice is so different than before. My voice is sweeter, more high pitched. Very delicate, like a flower.

"Hello Emma Grace Lyncaster, welcome to your new world." Leva lets go of my hands and stumbles back slightly. Her eyes are wide with shock as she takes me in.

"What?" My voice comes out panicked and slightly wavers.

"Nothing, look in the mirror." Leva says as Alana passes her a full length mirror.

I look in the mirror and gasp. I no longer am Maddison, the girl with dirty blonde hair and dull blue eyes with pale skin. I'm Emma, the girl with long straight brown hair and bright blue eyes. I have a small nose that really goes good with my defined face. I have plump pink lips, perfectly arched, dark brown eyebrows. Much to my dismay I am not as tall as I wanted, I look as if I am five-five. My body is slim and very toned, I have curves in my hips and very small breasts.

"Madd-Emma we have to go!" Alana exclaims as she pulls me away from the mirror. I shake my head and begin to pull my hair into a messy ponytail only to find out I don't have a hair tie, Leva thankfully has one and hands it to me. I place my hair in the ponytail and allow Leva and Alana to escort me out of the room. I have no idea where I am or what is going on. People dressed in armor battle against people not dressed in armor. It doesn't take me long to come to the fact that Jay brought his army of wolves to find me.

"Jay is having his brothers come as well so I heard." Leva's voice is filled with a hint of fear, I don't blame her. The Pierce brothers are ruthless and could easily take over the world if they wanted to. Yes, they are that powerful.

Leva suddenly stops and pushes me back with her arms. I go stumbling backwards and nearly fall on my butt but someone holds me up. I quickly twist around and nearly gasp as I realize the sparks igniting off the male. I look into his dark eyes and nearly find myself dying inside.

The male who caught me is the male I am trying to run from... Jay.

"Jay." My voice comes out panicked and I know he senses this as a smirk makes its way onto his face.

"My, my, you're so lucky I like brunettes better than blondes anyways." Jay says and before I can say anything else. a sudden blow to my head has me instantly knocked out.

Well, crap.

///

Jay found Maddison, now known as Emma. Whew, it's going to be weird calling Maddison Emma from now on, I am sorry if you did not want Maddison to change but it is a huge plot in the story!

I hope you can fall in love with Emma the way you did with Maddison! If you guys can't I am truly sorry but Maddison will not be coming back :(

Vote&Comment

Anyways, I promised an update so here it is! Sorry it's short and not very eventful but next chapter will be extra long and lots will happen!

What do you think Jay when Emma wakes up?

What will Emma do?

#RIPMADDISON! lol.