Chapter 41: I Love You

Chapter 41
I Love You

Do you know the feeling you get when your loved one is just smiling at you, and there's this thing inside your chest that you can't explain as if the words are stuck in your throat? It's not the butterflies fluttering in your stomach; it's not the beat of your heart, but it's something more than that. Something heavy, and it overwhelms you, but it's definitely a good feeling. It's a heavy feeling that you want to carry around always and never want to let it go. It's like a feeling you get when you are with your friends, and you're having too much fun that you don't want the day to end. It's close to that.

Dave gives me all kinds of happiness. He gives me all the positive feelings that any person should have. He brings out everything in me. From the worst to the best. He makes me happy. He makes me feel everything. He's my world, and I'm not going to complain about that.

"Dave, I have a question." I tell my mate, arms wrapped around him as my chin rests on the top of his head gently. We're still on the cliff, looking at the beautiful view in front of us. We're still naked, not really caring our nakedness. His back is gently resting on my chest. He hums, letting me know that he has heard me. His thumb rubs the back of my hand, drawing circles. "It has been one year and four months since I first saw you. If you had seen me first, replacing Kieran's position, would you bring me with you? If we were fully humans, would I stand a chance on you?"

He lifts his chin up, meeting my intense gaze on him. He seems to ponder my questions for a few seconds before straightening his back. Dave puts his hand at the back of his neck and scratches it. My mate looks at me with a sheepish smile, shrugging. "To be honest, I really don't know how to answer that. For the first question, yes, I'd bring you with me to tend on your wounds. But for the second one, I really don't know the answer. Perhaps I would still be that dumb, overfriendly, straight guy that is too drawn on girls with big goods. Maybe not."

My face drops at his answer. Perhaps I've been hoping and expecting for so more. Dave notices my expression and instantly regrets his answer. His face contorts into a pained one, and I hate that look. Knowing that he's sad because of me, I can't afford that. So I do the one thing he loves to do: smile. He turns around, lifting himself up a bit so he can turn and fully face me.

My mate cups my face in his hands, staring straightly looking into my eyes as if he's searching for my soul. "Hey, we don't need to think of the past. What matters is the present; right now; you and I, together. We have been through so much and we deserved something better, and this is better for me. I got a chance to meet you and vice versa and now we're here. You don't need to think so much about the past. Let's just think of the present and our future, okay?"

Nodding eagerly, I lean down and capture his lips with mine. A groan escapes his lips as I nibble on his lower lip. God, I'm always starved when it comes to him. Pulling away and beginning to kiss down across his neck to his exposed collarbone, I start leaving bite marks. I don't even know if he's ready for the mating, but he'd tell me when he's getting uncomfortable, right? I mean, I'm not really pressuring him on doing this.

As I leave bite marks across his collarbones, I sniff, trying to catch a sense, even just the smallest and faintest scent, but nothing. We're completely alone here. Tonight may not be a full moon, but this is the perfect time to make love to my mate. Groans, pants and grunts escape Dave's lips, and the whisper of my name escaping his lips is so erotic. Tracing the curve of his shoulder to his neck, I lick his Adam's apple with the tip of my tongue, teasing him. His skin tastes sweet, as if he's some sort of a candy that any kids can lick.

Dave pulls me up, capturing my lips with his with so much force and neediness that makes my eyes go wide. But as his lips move with mine, dancing as we lose ourselves, I shut my eyes and let the night flow accordingly. Heat rushes up through my whole body, igniting a desire in my chest. I'm going to be crazy. Dave means so much to me that it physically hurts me sometimes.

Pulling away, I look at him with half-lidded eyes. His eyes are clouded with lust and love swimming in his beautiful brown orbs, and my heart flutters at the sight in front of me. I push him down, letting him lay on the ground and I start leaving butterfly kisses all over his face, trailing down to his neck past his chest. Never would I have thought that I would be sucking a man's nipple, but for Dave, I'd do anything. The brown disk and its bud is hard, and I clamp my mouth shut over it and Dave moans, breathing out my name. I tease the bud, twirling the tip of my tongue over it and Dave mewls underneath me, panting hard.

My mate's hands fly into my hair, gripping it as I play with his nipples. I feel myself hardening just by doing this with him, and from what I can see, his has gone straight, standing up proudly and I smirk to myself. Going back up to his lips, my hand makes its way past to his abdomen, lightly hovering across his happy trail that meets the brown curls of his pubic hair. I grab him and he moans out my name, rather loudly this time. Kissing him on the lips always makes me feel good.

Lifting myself up just a bit so I can crawl backwards, I can practically the loud thud of his heart against his ribcage. Leaning down, I look at him through my half-lidded eyes and lashes, opening my mouth and clamping my mouth around him. That erupts a growl in him and he arches his back, holding on to the ground for dear life, as if his life is depended on it.

My tongue plays him, twirling around the head that makes him scream my name. His hands grip my hair tighter that makes me flinch. I start bobbing my head up and down. He tastes salty, his skin velvety, against my tongue and I couldn't get enough for more. This is the first time that I'm doing this yet it seems like I've been doing this for a very long time but the truth is, I just guide myself by hearing the sounds of pleasure coming out of my mate's mouth. My fingers tease his cheeks, groping and finding its way to his glory, and another grunt escapes Dave's lips.

Releasing him with a loud pop, I lick my finger and put him in my mouth again, this time, inserting my slicked finger inside him that makes him groan rather loudly, uncomfortably. I stare at my mate worriedly, and he's looking at me with a determined look, his eyes still clouded with lust and other emotions. He nods at me, urging me to go on and I sigh in relief, bobbing up and down and thrusting my finger in and out of him. Dave throws his head back, his eyes rolling at the back of his head.

Got it.

I insert another finger that makes him gasp, and his cheeks flush, neck and ears reddening. Releasing him, I crawl my way up without taking out my two fingers inside him. I kiss him on his lips, slowly and softly, with a lot of passion and emotions coursing through me. As soon as I realize that he's been stretched enough, I position myself in front of him and ask him a permission with just my eyes, and he gives me the go signal by nodding his head at me rather eagerly.

Easing my way in, his face contorts into a painful expression, his teeth gritted as he looks at me with those beautiful brown orbs, I lean down and kiss him on the lips as I make my way inside him gradually, trying to lessen the pain he's going to get but later, all would be left is pleasure.

I start to thrust in and out of him, and his face keeps contorting into the one I don't like, but as I pound into him deeper, slowly and sensually, his mouth slightly parts and soft grunts and pants and moans make its way past his lips. I place my arms on either side of his head, pounding in and out of him. The sounds he makes urge me to go deeper and faster, and so I do. The fire inside my chest cannot be put off, and it only burns brighter and brighter as the time goes by.

By the time there's something building in my lower abdomen, I grunt as Dave claws my back, screaming my name sensually, breathing like a mad man. A lot of sweat has formed in our bodies and faces, but that doesn't stop us from not continuing. In fact, it only makes us do it longer and faster. The climax is nearly there, and when Dave spurts the white liquid all over our bodies, I can't help but shout his name sinfully as I release inside him.

Falling down on top of him, I kiss his lips and brush the strands of his brown hair that got to his face and he smiles at me lovingly. "I love you, Perry. I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart. I love you, too."