Chapter 12

🎬sexual content ahead 🎬

I just got off from the phone with France. He kept on apologizing his sudden long absence. I assured him everything had been fine and he made me promise to call him if I need anything.

It was already 10pm and my baby was soundly sleeping now after I fed him his breastmilk.

We played non-stop since he woke up at dinner time. He surely got an energy of a young kid for his age. He seemed to not getting tired.

I heard a knock on the door, so I quickly put my silk robe on and headed out to the frontdoor. I was only wearing my black lingerie inside. I was tired of changing.

It could be the landlord delivering baked cookies again. Mr. Calvin was like a grandfather to me. He always looked for us and our needs, and he always made sure that we were comfortable in our apartments and we were provided with sufficient supply of our basic needs.

I opened the door and found David standing before me. He must have changed his clothes. He was wearing a dark blue polo tucked in his white trouser suit. His outfit failed to hide his bulging muscles almost ripping out deliciously and his jeans made his bum looked hot as ever.

I was trying to control my raging hormones inside my system. They seemed to have their own brains and eyes. I bit my lip while staring at his lower part. The sound of his throat made me awoken from my fantasy.

He never say a word but he grabbed my waist and he pulled me inside and gently closed the door.

He sniffed my hair while keeping his hands around my waist. What's wrong with me? Why am I not moving? Do something Olivia! I questioned myself.

My body seemed to enjoy his hands on me. I quickly pulled myself away and headed to the kitchen. I had no idea what to act and I was feeling tense especially we were alone.

I was pretending washing my hands when the kitchen sink pipe broke. I screamed and next thing I knew I was already drenched.

David instantly came to the rescue and switched something under the counter then the water stopped.

I was completely soaking wet so I took my robe off. I forgot I was only wearing my lingerie when I met David's dark gaze to my chest down to my body. I quickly covered myself with my arms and I saw his dilated pupils connecting to mine.

In an instant, I felt a soft sweet lips on mine. He was kissing me hard while pulling my waist closer to his body.
He didn't let me go and he even hugged me more closer that I could feel his bulge already.

I was hesitant to respond, but when he tried entering my mouth with his skilled tongue, I couldn’t help it anymore. He was touching and nibbling my breasts with his rough big hands and hot tongue.

He carried me bridal style to the couch and put me down gently without leaving my lips. He was sucking my neck down to my breasts again, and I could feel the pool of wetness between my legs.

He never failed to give me euphoria. My body seemed to enjoy the things he had been doing to me. He was always the master. Well, he was the only man I had been with but he never ceased to amazed me, especially in bed.

I tried to undress him but he raised my chin up and I saw passion and fire and longing in his eyes.

“Are you sure baby?” He asked me softly. I nodded in response. What are you doing Olivia? I scolded myself. I couldn't stop. I had to do this or I would get insane.

“I have to get you ready first. Like, super ready.” He said while smiling sexily and then went down on his knees. I was lying on the couch panting and trying to catch some oxygen. He showered kisses on my womb and I tried covering the marks with my hands but he shoved them away and continued kissing them.