Chapter 32 💝

David's POV

What have you done to your wife, David?  

I couldn't forgive myself. I couldn't think straight. How will I get you back, my Livy?

I was only watching her sleeping beside our baby. She was so beautiful and innocent. How could I ever done this to her?

My son suddenly moved and when he opened his eyes and saw me, his eyes glittered and revealed his toothless grin making me chuckled.

I picked him up and kissed his chubby cheeks. We went out of the bedroom to watch cartoons. I put him on my lap and we were singing with the cartoons on the screen. 

My son suddenly blabbered baby words and when I looked around to see who he was calling for, I saw my wife standing in a corner only wearing my white shirt. I smiled at her.

She walked towards us and sat on the couch.  Her lacy underwear was visible and she had no bra on. I suddenly felt growing down there. I squeezed her thigh and pulled her to my chest. 

I pleaded her to stay for the night. She was hesitant at first but since it was already near midnight, she decided to stay.

We laid on the king size bed ready to sleep but our baby was still playing with his toes. I tickled him and he laughed even more. 

Livy called him for breast milk and he excitedly obliged until he fell asleep. 

"Thank you. Thank you for bringing him into this world. He is the most wonderful gift I have ever received in my life. And I'm grateful of you."

She got off from the bed and walked to my side. She was only wearing my white shirt and my boxer shorts. I tried to stand up but he pushed me back to the bed. She sat on my lap, and I felt myself instantly growing. Hold your horse, David! 

"Give me time." She said to me but I just stared her in awe.

She nuzzled to my neck and I caged her with my arms. 

Does this mean...?  

"Thank you baby. I will never fail you. Never ever again." I burst in happiness and tears started to flow from the sides of my eyes.  

She pulled my shirt off but I stopped her hand. She looked embarrassed and disappointed.

"Remember, I never fuck you. I always make love to you." I told her before kissing her deeply.

****

The following week had been my most treasure. She let me stay in her apartment and while she worked, I took care of our son. She left me with instructions like how to make formulas and how to change diapers. I had been reading books about babies and parenthood and they helped me a lot. I had to impress Livy so I secretly made my own researches about parenting.

I hired more men to guard us especially since everybody already knew their existence.

She finally let me sleep in the same room but I had to sleep on a makeshift mattress on the floor. That was fine for me as long as I could watch them during the night.

My secretary just sent me a notice about an upcoming meeting with the board members that needed by personal presence in London. After I quit modeling for menswear few months ago, the company made me the second biggest shareholder.

I was on my way to Livy's house. I was contemplating on how to break the news to her. I was scared and nervous as hell.

She opened the door and I kissed her head then her lips.

"I need to talk to you." I was trembling. 

Her smiled faded. I knew what she was thinking.

I pulled her to my lap but she was avoiding my gaze.

"I have to go back to London."

There was a long silence.

"Okay." She said softly and quickly  got off from my lap but I pulled her down again. There I saw her tears falling down.

"Baby, look at me." I cupped her face but she just continued sobbing. Oh God!

"Baby, listen to me." 

"I have to settle some unfinished business but I promise to get back here as soon as I can".

She didn't utter any words. She stood up and I followed her to the kitchen. 

"Olivia!"

"Go. Just go!" She snapped.

"Don't do this please."

"I know this day will come. You don't need to explain. You don't owe me any explanation neither. Just go!"

"Baby, it's not what you think it is."

"Then what should it be?" She yelled.  "I already know this will happen soon. Remember, I'm not your wife anymore so you can do whatever you want to do. The least you worry is me.'"

"You are still my wife. You are, forever. I didn't submit the divorce papers."

She gasped in shock. Yes, baby!  We are still married. And I intend to stay married with you forever. 

"I will assign men to watch over you and our son..."

"No. Bring your minions with you. I am capable of protecting myself and MY baby."

"Our baby. He is mine too."

"He was."

"What do you mean?"

"I am letting you go now." She tried walking away again but I pulled her by her waist.

"Let me go." She shrugged off.

"No. Never. He is OUR son, Olivia. It hurts me everytime you referred him as your baby only."

"Do you even wonder if he is yours?" She angrily spit.

"This is ridiculous, Olivia. Of course, I know he is mine and my blood. Let me remind you that you were a virgin when I took you to my bed. Your screams were pure. Your pussy was so innocent especially when I licked it with my tongue. And when I made love to you again months ago, you were so tight that it reminded me the first time I entered you and filled you in. And I trust you when you said I have been the only one."

I squeezed her butt and inhaled by her earlobe. I devoured her right on the spot. My cock was always crazy for her. After few rounds and different positions, she finally fell to arms and closed her eyes. 

I love you, baby. I whispered to her but I guessed she didn't hear me anymore.