Chapter 17

David had been very attentive to us. He even hired his men to watch us every single hour. It crept me out sometimes especially when you were being followed wherever you went.

During bedtime, I let him sleep inside the bedroom but not on the same bed. He slept on the makeshift mattress on the floor. Although my bed was big enough for four people, he wanted to give a bigger space to his son. My baby slept like a roller coaster. He kept on flipping and turning around and David didn't want to run him over.

I was getting ready to bed. David went out for a while after dinner to settle some issues with his business. My phone rang and I saw David's name on the screen.

"David?"

"Hi baby, I'm outside."

"Okay, wait a minute." I got up from bed to open the door for him.

He was standing there in his glorious suit and even he looked stressed, he was still handsome.

"Come in." I smiled and he pulled me by my waist and kissed my hair then my lips.

"I need to talk to you." He said.

My smile faded.

I knew where this would go.

He pulled me onto his lap. I looked down avoiding his gaze.

"I have to go back to London."

It was silent for God knew how long I didn't knew. I was trying to keep my tears inside my lids. I didn't want to show him my tears. I remained my head down.

"Okay." I speak softly and quickly got up from his lap, but he pulled me down back again.

I couldn't contain my tears anymore. They just flowed without me noticing it.

"Baby, look at me."

He cupped my face but I let my hair fall down so he wouldn't see me my tears.

"Baby, listen to me." He spoke softly but I didn't respond. I sobbed.

"I have to settle some unfinished business but I promise to get back here as soon as I can". He told me when our foreheads met.

I didn't answer. I got up from his lap and ran towards the kitchen. I could feel him following me.

I stood before the kitchen sink and my tears were still flowing.

"Olivia!" He called me.

"Go. Just go!"

"Don't do this please."

"I know this day will come. You don't need to explain. You don't owe me any explanation neither. Just go!"

"Baby, it's not what you think it is."

"Then what should it be?" I yelled.

"I already know this will happen soon. Remember, I'm not your wife anymore so you can do whatever you want to do. The least you worry is me.'" I tried keeping my voice but I couldn't.

"You are still my wife. You are, forever. I didn't submit the divorce papers."

What? Is he playing with me? I gasped unable to utter a single word.

"I will assign men to watch over you and our son..."

"No." I interrupted him.

"Bring your minions with you. I am capable of protecting myself and MY baby."

"Our baby. He is mine too."

"He was."

"What do you mean?"

"I am letting you go now." I tried getting away but he pulled me by my waist.

"Let me go." I shrugged off.

"No. Never. He is OUR son, Olivia. It hurts me everytime you referred him as your baby only."

"Do you even wonder if he is yours?" I angrily spit.

His eyes grew wide.

"This is ridiculous, Olivia. Of course, I know he is mine and my blood. Let me remind you that you were a virgin when I took you to my bed. Your screams were pure. Your pussy was so innocent especially when I licked it with my tongue. And when I made love to you again months ago, you were so tight that it reminded me the first time I entered you and filled you in. And I trust you when you said I have been the only one."

His voice was darkly seducing me. He squeezed my butt and inhaled by my earlobe.

I could feel myself so wet down there. No, it was overflowing. I knew it was stupid and insane, but I wanted to feel his cock in me for the last time.

Then it all happened. He took me in the kitchen. We did it on top of the sink, on the kitchen table, on the floor, against the refrigerator door, and even behind the stove. He made me come for the nth time I could barely count.

He whispered something to my ear but I couldn't decipher it. I eventually closed my eyes while on his arms.

Goodbye, David. 🛩