Chapter 41

After I tucked my son to sleep, I went to his bedroom and found him sitting on the bed, palms on his forehead and elbows on his thighs.

I stood between his legs and took his hands and clasped them with mine. He looked like a disaster and his eyes were puffy. 

"I can't forgive myself. I don't know how."

"Why do you think I come here with you?" I asked.

He just stared at me dubiously.

"Hmm?" I uttered but he just shook his head confusedly.

"It's because I want to see where will this go. I want to give myself a chance because I guess I deserve it. More importantly, I... I want...to be with you." I bowed my head.

He was silent. When I looked up, I saw his eyes glistening. His mouth gaped in awe, and I chuckled softly.

"Did I hear it correctly?" His face suddenly brightened. I hummed and nodded my head in response.

He quickly pulled me to his lap and enclosed me tenderly with his big arms. I giggled when I felt his growing bulge by my bottom. He groaned painfully and I wiggled my butt more. His hands travelled inside my dress and his fingers started tickling me to the core.

I discarded his clothes and left him on his underwear only. I pushed him to the bed and he moaned in agony.

I went to my knees and gently removed the last piece of clothing in his body. I licked my lips while looking at his eyes. His hard cock stood proudly in front of my face.

I looked at his pleading eyes and he looked like he was in great pain. I crawled sensually and kissed the tip of his cock making him moan louder.

I hungrily took him inside my mouth and he had to grip my hair to control my pace. His moans became louder and louder and I enjoyed hearing him more. The veins of his cock were perfectly stroke inside my mouth and between my lips.

"Aaaahh! Baby! Aaaaah!" He yowled like a wolf.

 I continued devouring my prey until he burst heavily inside my mouth. 

"Oh my God!" That was all he said before pulling me to his chest. I laid on top of him while he looked totally drained. He wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled my head to his neck.

We stayed like that for couple of minutes. He could barely moved his limbs. It made me feel powerful.

"Marry me again, baby!"

What?

I looked at him in complete shock. I smacked his chest and I quickly stood up out of the bed.

"Hey!"

"Don't hey me!"  I snapped. I didn't notice the tears were already flowing down my cheeks.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ask it that way. Please..." I flew out of the room before he could catch me.

****

David's POV

I jumped on my feet to catch her but she just stomped out of the room. She was crying on her way out and I felt guilty of making her sad again.

I didn't mind of putting my clothes back on. I ran after her. I was completely naked but I didn't care. I wanted her in my arms.

I found her outside of the balcony staring above the dark sky. She sobbed quietly.

"Baby!" I called her but she didn't turn around.

"I'm sorry I acted like a jerk."

"Is that it?" She turned around and she looked so furious with tears streaming down her face.

"I just gave you a blowjob and you proposed to me like that?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby. Forget about it." I caught her with my arms and I kissed her head tenderly.

"Forget it? Are you seriously telling me to forget about it?" She angrily replied. I stared at her confusedly.

I hugged her to my chest and my cock was pressed against her stomach. The cool breeze wasn't helping. It made my cock stiffed more.

She poured her heart out while punching my chest. I had no idea what to do to calm her.

"You jerk!" She grumbled between her punches to my chest. I cupped her face and I gently wiped her tears. She looked so cute while sobbing quietly.

"I'm sorry I made you cry."

"I don't think I can marry you again."

When she said it, I was utterly shattered.

****

"I don't think I can marry you again." I don't think I can.

The events and the memories greatly scarred me.

Call me coward. But I am afraid. I am afraid to get married again.

I can't envision myself walking in the isle and bind with David again.

I am petrified of the thought of getting married...to him again. 💘