Chapter 31 💝

David's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was back in the hotel where I was staying but my brain and my body wanted to go back to Olivia.

It was already past 10pm but I couldn't sleep. All I wanted was her here in my arms and letting her know how much I loved her. I decided to go to Olivia's apartment and everything just happened.

I made love to her and it felt so overwhelming knowing that I was the only man she had been with. I would kill whoever dare touch my wife.

She was still my wanton wife. She was incredible and beautiful. And she's mine.

I must had exhausted her because she slept on my chest right after I pulled out from her.

She didn't even move when I carried her to the bedroom. I slept on the couch. I didn't want to shock her when she woke up and finding me sleeping beside her.

Even the couch was small for my size, I had had the best night of my life. It had been a long time since I last experienced this.

I got a call from my secretary early in the morning. She had faxed me few documents that needed my signature so I got back to the hotel. I left a note on Livy's fridge.

I was almost done with the paper works and I just noticed it had been two hours since I left Livy's house. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. I was smiling like crazy while waiting for her to pick up. I had to invade her phone without her knowledge so I could get her phone number.

She finally picked up.

"Baby?"

"Baby, are you there?" I asked again.

I could hear her breathing but she was not uttering any words. After few seconds the line was disconnected.

What happen? Did she hung up on me?

I dialed her number twice but she wasn't answering. What have I done?

After I completed the paper works, I quickly showered and dressed up. I kept on dialing her number many times hoping she would answered, but I failed.

I went to her apartment but no one was answering. I sent her a text message but she was still not responding. I was feeling agitated already. I called her again and breathed her name every single second but she was still not picking up.

The university. It just came to my mind suddenly.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, people were swarming towards me. With the help of my bodyguards, I got to the faculty office quickly.

I saw a middle aged woman cuddling my son. I strode towards them and my son must had recognized me because he was calling me with funny baby words. I picked him up and he nuzzled his head to my neck. I kissed his chubby cheeks and he giggled cutely.

I looked around and finally saw the woman who had been avoiding my calls. Her eyes widened upon seeing me. I pulled her by her waist and pecked a kiss on her lips. I didn't care about the people around. She is mine.

"Are you done here?" I asked but she just nodded.

"Take your bag. Let's go." She gathered her things and I guided her out of the office. The last thing I saw before we entered the car were the gasps from the crowd.

****

All throughout the ride, my son was playing with my tie while he was on my lap. He is so adorable. My baby boy.

"Where are you taking us?" She asked.

"To my hotel room."

"Stop the car. We will be going home." She looked furious already. It's your fault, David.

"No. I'm taking you with me."

"You have no right to decide for me. You don't own me." I was stunned upon hearing her words. It stabbed me so deep. 

"Olivia, stop being stubborn."

"Huh?" She grunted. "Do you think you can manipulate me again?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Everything is wrong!" She yelled.

"What are you saying?" Don't kill me, Olivia. "What about last night baby?"

"Do you really think that because we fucked, that makes everything fine now?"

I was about to answer but we just reached our destination. 

We went inside the hotel and I noticed her feeling uncomfortable. She was only wearing a blue skinny jeans and a low neckline t-shirt that hugged her curves, but she was the most beautiful woman of all. She didn't need fancy dresses. Well, I prefer her with no dress at all.

My son seemed to enjoy the chandeliers above. He was blabbering and giggling while watching the dancing lights. 

As soon as we entered the room, my son started to cry.

"What's wrong baby?" I tried calming him down. 

"I'll feed him." Livy interrupted. "Where is the bedroom?"

"Follow me." I guided her while carrying her stuffs. 

She sat on the bed and put our baby on her lap. I noticed her having trouble removing her bra.

"Do you need help?" I asked. 

"No, I can manage." She replied. She was still unable to unhook the thing.

"Let me." I walked fast towards her and swiftly unhook her bra. I breathed hard on her neck.

While she was feeding our son, I couldn't help staring at her breasts. Those are mine. I kind of felt jealous of my son.

When our baby was finally asleep, I offered to put him in the middle of the bed. I arranged the pillows around him while Livy was changing his clothes. 

We then had our lunch but none of us were making a conversation. I wanted to but I was nervous.

"Livy, why do I feel that you are hating me again." I asked. 

"Why? Have I made you feel that I like you?" She snapped.

"Livy, I already told you, I want you back, not just because of our son, but I want my wife, you, back!"

"You don't have a wife anymore. You made that clear since a year ago." 

"I was wrong. I admit. It was all my fault..." 

"Admitting your faults doesn't mean it will fix things between us." She interjected strongly.

"By the way, what's with the sudden appearance?" She smiled sarcastically.

"Please, don't say it like I'm only playing around?"

"Aren't you?"

"Of course not! I will take you back until my last breath."

She stood up.

"As I have said, I will give you access to see my son..."

"No..." I cut her off and pulled her in to me. Our foreheads met, and our lips were close.

"Baby, give me a chance. Just one chance for me to make things right. Let me do this, please." I never cried before.

"I was asking you the same thing. I begged you. Did you listen to me? Did you give me a chance to speak for myself?" She sobbed heavily and it pained me so much. 

"No. You threw me out instead. I almost got killed in the road. I wanted to kill myself. I have no idea why you divorced me. Why? Why David?"

Lightning struck me. She almost got killed in the road? Oh my God!

Her words kept on repeating on my mind. What have I done to my wife?

I fell on my knees.