Chapter 7

Alex's Dad's POV (his name is Charles, I don't know if I named him before, but if I did, his name is now Charles)

I picked up another bottle of beer, drinking it in one gulp.

I'm tired of this slut being in my house. My own son betrayed me for that...that trash!

I growled and rubbed my temples. I grabbed another beer, and drank that too. I then grabbed a pack of cigarettes and smoked one. I puffed out the smoke, then watching that trader walk in.

"Dad, have you been drinking?" He questioned me, acting like he cared. Tsk, yeah right.

"N-No!" I slurred, obviously drunk. So much for lying.

"Your lying. Come on let's get you to bed." He went to grab my arm, and I slapped it and growled.

"Stay away from me! Your no longer my son! Get out of this pack, you useless human being!" I yelled out, not regretting a thing.

"Whatever. Your a useless excuse of a father anyway." He mumbled, walking upstairs.

A few minutes later, he walked downstairs, a bag in his hand.

"I hate you, Charles." He glared, his eyes black.

"Have a nice fücking life."

Then he walked out the door, slamming the door on his way out.

I groaned and went to the kitchen, downing more beer and whiskey, rubbing my temples as I growled.

I stumbled upstairs, and slammed my bedroom door open, falling on the bed face first. I was too lazy to clean my room, or move my position, so I just fell asleep like this.

Daniels POV

I walked out, slamming the door on my way. I never cared for his äss anyway, all he did was hurt my sister and me.

That shïtfück was a useless excuse of a father anyway. Alex and I don't need him, but he'll soon realize he needs us more than ever.

I looked at my map, the one I marked up after I found my sisters location. The location is right here on this map.

I kept walking, occasionally stopping to find food. I then sighed and shifted into my wolf. This way I'll be much faster. I sped through the woods, landing in the territory Alex was staying 40 minutes later.

I shifted back and put on some extra clothes I packed, and started walking around.

A few minutes later, as I was checking out the shops, I ran into a guard.

"Oh sorry, please excuse me." I apologized, but he just glared at me.

"Who the hell are you?" He sneered, pushing me to the ground.

"M-my name is Daniel ." I winced. Why the hell is everyone so unwelcoming here?

"Leave! No one wants you here!" He growled. What the hell?

"Excuse me buddy, but I have every right to be here, just like you do."

"Surprisingly..." I narrowed my eyes and mumbled.