Chapter 36

Mason's POV
~2-3 weeks later~

I walked up to our room, hearing vomiting as I got closer to the door. I frowned and opened the door.

"Alex, are you okay?"

I heard her breath hitch, making me suspicious.

I walked close to the bathroom door, and listened in as I heard the vomiting continue.

"I'm coming in!" I yelled, worried for her health and slamming the door open.

She looked over at me, her eyes held pain as she leaned back over towards the toilet, vomiting into it once again.

"You okay?" I mumbled and walked over, kneeling next to her and holding her hair back.

She shook her head, tears coming out of her eyes as she stayed leaning over the toilet.

"M-my stomach hurts..." She winced, holding her stomach as she leaned back over the toilet, and I watched as she vomited once again in the toilet.

I rubbed her back, whispering sweet nothings in her ear to soothe her. She finally looked up at me and nodded.

I smiled at her gently and lifted her up, having her wrap her arms around my neck as I walked back into the bedroom.

I gently laid her on the bed, and looked at her, sighing and leaning down, kissing her gently on the cheek.

She smiled and pulled me on the bed, making me have to support myself with my arms so I don't fall on top of her.

I smiled back and moved her hair behind her hair, kissing her forehead and getting up.

"Want something to eat?" I questioned her, and she nodded eagerly.

"Yes, all that vomiting made me hungry." She pouted, making me chuckle and ruffle her hair.

"Okay, coming right up your highness." I winked at her and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen, grabbing some pots and pans as I started to make some food for her.

~Time Skip~

Carrying the food, I walked up to the room, opening the door with my foot as I held the trays in my arms.

I walked over to her sleeping figure, and gently set the food down. I bent down and gently shook her, making her flutter her eyes open and look at me.

She seen the food and got up, yawning slightly and stretching out. She looked adorable.

I smiled and picked up her food, laying it on her lap and grabbing my food, sitting next to her as she started to tiredly eat.

"M-Mason?" She mumbled tiredly. I looked over at her in confusion.

"Yes?" I asked her curiously.

"My stomach hurts..."

I gently started to rub her stomach and leaned over, kissing her lips affectionately and pulling back.

I laid her back down and she hugged the pillow.

"Go to sleep." I whispered, she nodded and closed her eyes, and as soon as she did, I seen light snores coming from her mouth, making me smile.

She's mine, if anyone touches what's mine, I'll break them in half.