Chapter 20

Alex's POV

I woke up giddily, the remembrance of yesterday clouding my mind.

I shuffled out of bed, running to Mason's shower room.

I opened the door and peaked my head in. I seen the shower on, the steam on the mirror. I squealed and slammed the door shut. I started blushing madly.

I just seen Mason--naked. I only seen from his waist up, considering the below of it was foggy. I breathed in a sigh of relief and leaned against the bathroom door.

I squeaked as the pressure from the door was released off my back, making me tumble backwards and land on my butt.

I looked up at a laughing Mason, making me pout and cross my arms, my cheeks reddening once again out of embarrassment.

Mason's laughter died down after a few minutes, and he lifted me up off the ground.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands supported my butt.

I leaned forward and caressed his jaw, feeling him shiver I smirked, continuing my rebel streak as I leaned down farther and kissed his neck, feeling him start to breath unevenly.

I licked back up to his jawline, my tongue following the movements of his rough chin.

"Stop," He groaned, pushing my face away.

"Why? Are you feeling--trapped?" I smirked, leaning forward and capturing his lips in mine.

He groaned and kissed me back feverishly, the heat between us growing more and more explicit.

I breathed in cool air, my mouth opening just a bit. Mason seen this as an opportunity.

His tongue slid in my mouth, moving around and I did the same to him. I was devilish with the way I teased him, moving my mouth around just enough to where he was trapped beneath me.

I smirked at my victory, kissing him more widely, my sense of gentle and right fading away with all the sexual tension in the room, all while our bodies rubbed against each other unintentionally.

I pulled back, bringing up my hand and feeling my lips. I felt the bumps on them, the heat and pressure, making them blister.

I caressed Mason's jaw, looking at him lovingly. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek gently.

"That was--" He whispered.

"Amazing..." I sighed dreamily, making him chuckle.

"Am I that good a kisser?" He looked at me curious and wondrous.

"You have no idea." I mumbled.

He laughed, bringing me into another kiss, his desperateness showing greatly.

I kissed him back with favor, my lips moulding with his.

We eventually pulled apart, the heat between us becoming unbearable and steamy. I breathed in, the atmosphere hot and wild still.

"Let's go to bed," He whispered, smirking slightly at my outrageous bewildered expression.

"Not like that, you nasty." He laughed, making my cheeks turn bright scarlet.

I have got to stop blushing today. It makes me feel like he's the one in charge, which I hate.

I narrowed my eyes and mumbled,

"I knew that, I was just testing you."

He chuckled and replied, "Right, and I'm the fücking Easter bunny."

He set me down on the ground, while I removed my arms from around his neck. I climbed into his bed, turning away from him as he lied down next to me.

"Alex," He whispered.

"What?" I hissed between clenched teeth, my eyes closed.

I wanted to sleep, the drowsiness hitting me like a pile of over-heavy bricks.

"I love you." He mumbled, moving closer and nuzzling his face in my neck.

My heart just stopped. Did he say he loved me? Why would he say that to me? Did he mean it?

I turned over to face him, looking into his eyes.

"Say it again." I said desperately, really hoping what I heard was the absolute correct thing he said.

"I...love...you." He mumbled, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me flush against him.

"I--I love you too, Mason." I said shyly, and I watched as he looked up,
exasperated.

"Really? Y-you do?"

I nodded eagerly, a smile breaking its way onto my face.

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me, Alex." He said dreamily, I would have laughed if this wasn't so adorable.

"So are you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me, too."

We both smiled at each other, falling asleep in one another's arms.